DreamWorks Animation News and Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Ben Siemon, one of the writers for Trolls: Trollstopia, talked about some rejected concepts for the show. In one tweet, he said how there was going to be an anthropologist character named Jen Trollall. This got shot down to higher ups fearing a lawsuit from Jane Goodall. For another, he mentioned wanting to do a Scooby Doo parody, but in something really ridiculous, the higher ups said that the characters couldn't drive a van or solve mysteries. They could have a dog, but had to be silent.

Marty123

archibald next big thing Aired in Dreamworks asia starting 6 December weekdays at 8:30 AM

Bonus: Dreamworks asia will aired new episode special about Christmas

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
So I was snooping in on some DreamWorks series in the works and I saw on there that there were quite a few that I've seen listed on LinkedIn.

They include:
Fright Krewe
Megamind TV series
Abominable TV series
Not Quite Narwhal
Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight
Unannounced DWA film spinoff

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
That new Kung Fu Panda series sounds interesting. Will it continue from Paws Of Destiny, or will it be a new thing entirely? We'll just wait and see. I wouldn't be surprised if this new show came out on Hulu and Peacock.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Dragons: The Nine Realms will premiere on YTV on December 26. It's most likely due to Hulu and Peacock not being available in the country.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
New episodes of Madagascar A Little Wild return on January 13.

The episode "Whatever Floats Your Float" was nominated for a GLAAD Award.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
There's an interesting article talking about how the character of Shaylee Mansfield, a deaf child, was brought on to help bring the deaf character of Shaylee to life in a recent episode of Madagascar A Little Wild. It's pretty cool to see all the work that went into making this all feel natural. It probably helps that the show had its usual team of consultants help out.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts