DreamWorks Animation News and Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

JakobTV

Sep 30, 2014
Ohio
So it looks like Gabby's Dollhouse won't be on Netflix anymore? Because the first episode was uploaded on the show's official YouTube channel.

Reactions: SweetShop209

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com

The promo was attached to the Uglydolls DVD and digital release. I asked Wes Gleason if he's the voice director , and he is.
Another Curious George movie is coming out called "Go West And Go Wild" (I'll double check). This time it's for Peacock. It comes out Tuesday.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 14, 2015
Massachusetts
pinkielopbun.carrd.co
A trailer for the upcoming "The Croods: A New Age", scheduled (for now) to be released on December 23rd, may come out at the end of this month.

(And yes, this is an official account for movie, if I am to be believed.)
I'm having a hard time believing that's an official account. There's no blue check mark, which doesn't always mean it isn't official, but also, no DreamWorks, NBCUniversal, or Comcast accounts follow it.

Reactions: AdrenalineRush1996

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Jun 28, 2007
Earth Two
I've seen the credits of several DWA shows and it shows that there's something I caught.

There's someone who's EVP of Current Programming and Live Action. We could be most likely getting live action shows from the DreamWorksTV side.

AdrenalineRush1996

May 13, 2016
A trailer for the upcoming "The Croods: A New Age", scheduled (for now) to be released on December 23rd, may come out at the end of this month.

(And yes, this is an official account for movie, if I am to be believed.)
I've checked the account. It's not official but a fan account.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Jun 28, 2007
Earth Two

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
It discusses DreamWorks Animation so yes it does. Also, that is not a smart move from Universal.
Not really a good move.
Well, considering that Universal and AMC Theatres struck a deal to keep the former's films in the latter's cinemas, and shorten the theatrical window to 17 days or earlier, The Croods: A New Age might be available on digital on December 11th, depending on how the film does at the box office, so this would be considered a good move.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Both "Le Corn Maze Of Doom" and "Too Cute To Spook" are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. I pick "Too Cute To Spook" to move on. The next matchup is between the Elena Of Avalor episode "The Return Of El Capitan" and the Vampirina episode "Dia De Los Muertos".

Watch Herman The Mice On The Go!
I think twitter social media posts seems to be more advantages... I have a bad feeling, that some or few twitter posts can be containing bully message of racists, I don't know maybe it's best for me to leave twitter, it's just not worth it if people express opinions, or someone maybe politics...
Today's Ollie's Pack episode: second half episode beginning has two sick friends but not the main plot
Remember when Ben Bates criticized the animation of the recent Marvel cartoons when he talked about his Captain Marvel cartoon that wasn't picked up? Well, here's a drawing he did of Hawkeye.