Dream Streaming Service?

Latest News & Videos

What's your favorite Sreaming service?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rainbowkid37

Nov 26, 2019
I'm Not Telling you!
I Made this manly due to the rising amount of Streaming services. Like Disney+, HBO Max, and CBS All Access. I thought Hey! Why not make our own Fanmade Streaming Service! For you're streaming service, Create a Name, A Target Demographic, Content, and Cost. And Add extras if you want.

Radiant97

Dipper Goes to 7/11
Feb 3, 2018
The Darkest Timeline
Ugh. These threads.

My dream service is that there is only one service in existence, and we can watch everything there at one affordable price. You know, like we used to be able to with Netflix. My dream service requires the death of all the other services.
On top of that, I don't want licensing limitations to be a thing anymore. I know it's highly unlikely, but if people overseas were able to legally watch new episodes of The Owl House or Mao Mao as they air in the US, wouldn't that be better for everyone? They wouldn't have to pirate, and less piracy means more $$$ for corporations. Animes and select live-action shows are already simulcast in some territories anyway. I say ALL shows should be simulcast in ALL territories. That is my dream.

Rainbowkid37

Nov 26, 2019
I'm Not Telling you!
Ugh. These threads.

My dream service is that there is only one service in existence, and we can watch everything there at one affordable price. You know, like we used to be able to with Netflix. My dream service requires the death of all the other services.
But... Corporations like Disney and Warner Bros. are doing the Complete Opposite. So maybe I should Close the Thread.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
But... Corporations like Disney and Warner Bros. are doing the Complete Opposite. So maybe I should Close the Thread.
Listen, I'm a cynical jerk. You do not need to have this thread closed simply because I am a cynical jerk annoyed by this topic. You will find plenty of people on this board who will post over and over on this topic until this thing is 500 posts long and going on for years. I'm just noting my objection to that happening early. There's probably nothing I can actually do to stop it.

If I don't approve of a thread, that doesn't mean it should automatically be closed. I should not have that power and you should not want me to have that power. You'd all regret it instantly.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
There actually used to be with Netflix and everybody sharing stuff and paying each other fees. And that worked out fine. This is not the cynical evil monopoly you are billing it as.

The more streaming services there are, the more money we have to pay, and the less choices we have than we used to. The more of them that there are, the worse off the consumer is. Which is why I find wishlists for streaming services counterproductive.

Last edited:

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Aug 31, 2018
Right behind you.
Okay, hear me out... remember Jim Henson Family TV? The Jim Henson streaming service? That, but with everything in the Henson catalog, as well as Disney and Sesame Workshop’s muppet content(Sesame Street, The Muppet Show, etc.)

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
I like the original Hulu idea or Vrv 's way where a bunch of companies work together and have all their content one thing for a nice price but you know, we can't have team work that's bad or something.

Zorak Masaki

May 6, 2002
Visit site
There actually used to be with Netflix and everybody sharing stuff and paying each other fees. And that worked out fine. This is not the cynical evil monopoly you are billing it as.

The more streaming services there are, the more money we have to pay, and the less choices we have than we used to. The more of them that there are, the worse off the consumer is. Which is why I find wishlists for streaming services counterproductive.
I agree, this is why we need more free streaming sites (ie, Crackle, Shout Factory, etc). I can sit through 3 or 4 ads if that's what it takes to keep the sites free.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The pool is closed because of dinosaurs.
And the winner of the competition is Muppet Babies 2018, which got 2 votes. TOTS got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone who took part. The article will be up July 18.

I wanna watch some old cartoons on TV but this month they decided to remove it.
Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.