Dragonball GT: The Lost Episodes "Giru's Checkered Past" Talkback(Spoilers)

Are you sad DBGT is over?

• 10 Dragonballs(No! Come back GT!)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 9 Dragonballs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 Dragonballs

• 7 Dragonballs

• 6 Dragonballs

• 5 Dragonballs

• 4 Dragonballs

• 3 Dragonballs

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 2 Dragonballs

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 1 Dragonballs(GT is gone! Good riddance!)

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

James Bester

Screaming for Vengeance
toonami_color.jpg
dbgtlost.jpg

Most of us have probably been through it all...​

Ever since DBZ premiered on Toonami in 1997, Toonami has never aired without a Dragonball series in their lineup unless there was a special movie or event. For eight long years, Dragonball has ruled and made Toonami what it is. Now the eight-year era comes to an end. This could possibly be the final time a Dragonball Series airs on Toonami. It all ends in one night.​

Here's the synopsis for the final DB premiere on U.S. television:​
Giru convinces the Z warriors to land on Planet M2, his home planet. It is a trap though and Giru is greeted by General Rildo and is told he has done a good job of luring the humans to the planet. At the end of the episode the Z warriors meet up with a group of strong robots who call themselves "M2's commandoes". After a short fight the robots capture Trunks and Goku and take them away.

After tonight, Toonami must survive for the first time without a Dragonball Series.​

RockmanDash

Retired
So this is sadly day last epsode on toonami of Db seris.All those good times watching Dbz:sad:(I relly miss Cell games)were great.Watching Sayain saga.Watching Frezia vrs Goku.Those were great:).So this is farewell Dbz well theres always Uncut watch:)

*Reambers first epsode of dbz he watched*

Good times I tell you:( today is farewell*gets gun out shoots gt*WHY CANT YOU BE GOOD LIKE YOUER BROTHER DBZ oR DB!

Well im glad Gt is dead at last!:shrug: now see if Uncut is good well duh it is:)

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Get ready to see Giru's real name tonight everyone. FUNi sure was dumb on this one. Let's change his name, yet leave his real name on the video game.

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
bigddan11 said:
Get ready to see Giru's real name tonight everyone. FUNi sure was dumb on this one. Let's change his name, yet leave his real name on the video game.
They basically did the same thing they did with Krillin, use the Japanese pronounciation instead of the Japanese writing.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Trip said:
Well, talk about dying with nary a wimper.

Isn't the first season or two of DBZ supposed to re-air re-dubbed? Or did I make that up? :sweat:
There's another thread about that. DBZ is supposed to begin airing on weekdays in June.

RockmanDash

Retired
-_-!Werid I had dream last night that told me this what do you no:sad::(

Right when I saw words I got up and said YOU YOU!!!!NOO!!!Now im never going see all epsodes of gt:mad:

Also toonami even said be right back to lost epsodes.I bet they dident even make epsode:sweat:

Duke

Meh, it's not like "Giru's Checkered Past" was much different.

The only regrettable loss from the episode is you never see Giru whooping Pan's butt at video games. Other than that, this episode includes all the important stuff.

Basically, here's what happened: [xspoilerx=Not a big spoiler, but still...]Giru beats Pan at games over and over again. Pan gets pissed off and chases Giru around until Giru sees his home planet. After much debating, they head down to the home planet. The gang wonders why the planet is so empty and why Giru is acting so weird when a bunch of Giru-like robots appear and seem to hoist Giru as a hero. The little robot flies away, but soon the trio is attacked by the Sigma Force robot guys. Goku and Trunks are captured and knocked out, but Giru's keeps them from taking Pan. The episode ends.[/xspoilerx]

Yea, you didn't miss much.

NickWhiz1

Duke said:

The only regrettable loss from the episode is you never see Giru whooping Pan's butt at video games. Other than that, this episode includes all the important stuff.
Seeing Pan lose at ANYTHING = instant win

RockmanDash

Retired
Duke said:

Still now im not going see last epsode of gt I need see.:sad:I bet right now toonami is laughing at us.OR MAYBE PEPOLE THAT DID DUB!YEs I see it now there laughing saying L O S E R S!

James Bester

Screaming for Vengeance
Trip said:
I was responding to this:
Apperently, CN will be airing that on weeknights, not Toonami.

Just when I think you've messed up CN, you come up with more crap. First you air the Teen Titans intro before JLU last week and now this. You guys really need to get things more together. By the way, the only interstitial you've played for the last three frickin weeks is that Tony Stewart interview!(sorry, I just don't like the guy)

RockmanDash

Retired
gundam123 said:
Apperently, CN will be airing that on weeknights, not Toonami.

Just when I think you've messed up CN, you come up with more crap. First you air the Teen Titans intro before JLU last week and now this. You guys really need to get things more together. By the way, the only interstitial you've played for the last three frickin weeks is that Tony Stewart interview!(sorry, I just don't like the guy)
So it will be on monday then?*backs way before he says anything more so he doesnt get hurt* its not like any of us has do whith it*Whistles and holds lost epsode tape and throws it in fire*

CyberCubed

Darn it, now I can't say I've seen every episode of GT to finally be done with it.

Why must you do this to me CN?!?!?! I wanted GT to be over with for good and forever tonight, but now in the back of my mind I'll always be thinking of that one last episode I didn't see to complete the series. Noooo. :sweat:

Duke

Megaman X said:
Still now im not going see last epsode of gt I need see.:sad:I bet right now toonami is laughing at us.OR MAYBE PEPOLE THAT DID DUB!YEs I see it now there laughing saying L O S E R S!
I'm going to assume it was a tape error, much like when Episode 22 of Cowboy Bebop was supposed to air for the first time or when GT Episode 64 was supposed to air. Likely a simple mistake.

RockmanDash

Retired
CyberCubed said:
Darn it, now I can't say I've seen every episode of GT to finally be done with it.

Why must you do this to me CN?!?!?! I wanted GT to be over with for good and forever tonight, but now in the back of my mind I'll always be thinking of that one last episode I didn't see to complete the series. Noooo. :sweat:
So much for watching gt for months huh?X_Xnow I cant brag to my friends saying I got see all epsodes of GT AND Z AND DB!One epsode short:shrug:

it better be tape error if it doesnt show next week*gets gun out*It might be same as GRAND PROBELM but we most see PAN LOSE AT VIDEO GAMES HAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAAA!*goes crazy*

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts