Dragon Ball Z "Fusion Reborn" Feature Talkback [11/11] (Spoilers)

Who would this episode fuse into?

• Fuse into Kamiccolo!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuse into Piririn!!!

• Failed the fusion and becomes skinny Gotenks

• Failed the fusion and becomes skinny Tiencha

• Total voters

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
Strangely, there wasn't a talkback until now.​

DBZ makes a quick return to Toonami with the premere of Fusion Reborn, the 12th DBZ movie!​

Airs at 9:30 PM EST.

Don't forget to tune in December 2nd as well to see the final DBZ movie "Wrath of the Dragon"!

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
It'll be interesting to see if this will be TV-PG or not. I guess G1Ravage or Brent Long will do the edit lists?

veemonjosh

Stone free, do what I please
Uh, could a mod change the poll title to say "movie" instead of "episode"?

I was rushing this somewhat.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Dragonball Z "Fusion Reborn" Talkback

Since I Didn't See One Up Already, I Decided To Make The Offical Talkback For The Dragonball Z Movie 12 And It's Offical Toonami (And Television) Premiere.

American Title: "Dragonball Z Movie 12: Fusion Reborn.
Japanese Title: "Goku And Vegeta! The Rebirth Of Fusion!"

SYNOPSIS: "A chemical accident at the Other World's check-in station causes the Living and Other Worlds to become polluted, allowing enemies from Hell to invade the Living World. And to add insult to injury, the chemicals have also infected a teenage oni, turning him into Janemba. Will Goku and Vegeta be able to defeat this new foe, or will they need to resort to a different tactic?"

SPOILERS: I think based on the title and synopsis You'll know what will happen but no specific spoilers if you can help it.

Well That's It. Enjoy The Movie!

EDIT: Okay Editted The Unnecessary part of the post and added a poll. I should note veemonjosh I was making this about the same time as you were so I didn't know till now there was another talkback. Still I guess this one should be deleted since it did come second technically.

RockmanDash

Retired
Alright fusion reborn! This seems like a good dragonball Z movie. And wrath of the dragon in 2 weeks AWSOMEEEEEE

FireStarterLE

You don't want to see us mad
Megaman X said:
Alright fusion reborn! This seems like a good dragonball Z movie. And wrath of the dragon in 2 weeks AWSOMEEEEEE

actually it's three weeks, Tony Hawk airs in two weeks.

Even though i have this, i'll still be watching.

G1Ravage

In preparation for tonight's airing, I watched the dub of the uncut DVD this morning. I'd expect Toonami to air this uncut with a TV-PG rating, but you never know.

The dub music is largely forgettable, and the script is *decent*. It's not always close to the Japanese script, but considering the basic nature of the plot, you could have a five-year-old write the script and still understand what's going on.

The voice acting is...fine, I guess.

Beat

Retired
Isn't this the one where...

Hitler and various other historical figures rise from the dead to terrorize the world?

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Beatdigga said:
Isn't this the one where...

Hitler and various other historical figures rise from the dead to terrorize the world?

Yeah, this is it.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
I forget what they call her in the dub but the name was at least originially Great Saiyaman 2.

Mr. Anime

Fun DBZ fact: The villian of this movie, Janemba is the strongest and most evil non canon villian in all Dragonball.

Soul

uh.. Toonami slumps again? Cause I haven't seen a promo yet. though I heard there was one.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Mr. Anime said:
Fun DBZ fact: The villian of this movie, Janemba is the strongest and most evil non canon villian in all Dragonball.

He's so awesome that a lot of folks wish he was canon.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to admit, it's been a while since I read a really low-level, lazy clickbait article.
Ezra Bridger is a better Ezra than Ezra Miller. He at least repelled the Empire from his homeworld.
Today is the 25th anniversary of South Park, 18th anniversary of Foster's Home and 15th anniversary of Slacker Cats.

This day is full of anniversaries.
To my friends on the other side of the aisle: Aren't you tired of this? Do you think your cartoonishly ridiculous excuses for this crap sound remotely plausible to sane people? Doesn't defending the indefensible make you feel embarrassed and stupid? When is enough going to be enough? What will it take?
youtube Nickelodeon even uploaded sneak peek clip 6 min of upcoming episode of Young Dylan - The Gift Grift which was supposed to air last Thursday but was pulled at last notice

youtube Nickelodeon above banner STILL reads as That New Thursday Nights.. it may be a matter of time to remove that banner since there's no new episodes of Lay Lay and Dylan this time.

Featured Posts