Dragon Ball Super

user193851

latest
latest
latest

First of all in Dragon Ball GT that I see two Android 17 before one Android 17 in Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super

I do don't understand how that happen two Android 17 (GT) changed bad guys again before one Android 17 (Super) was good guy so how this happen?

Also more thing before Goku defeat Majin Buu then how that Android 17 are still alive when Gohan little kid was defeat Cell?

So anyway I don't know which one is real Android 17 in Dragon Ball GT but real Android 17 from Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Super never show up in Dragon Ball GT.

A.Magik

When they DB wished everyone killed by Cell, Android 17 was also resurrected.

According to GT, one of the Android 17 was created in hell, escaped and brainwashed the real one as his partner. At any rate, I don't think one should see GT as part of the continuity anymore, since Super has contradicted some aspects that were important to GT...

(the fate of the Pilaf gang, new Saiya-jin power-ups, Gohan getting his Mystic powers back, Freeza, etc.)

aus89

regardless of GT being canon (its not), Super takes place after Buu's death (but before End of Z and Uub) and before GT would ever exist

user193851

I forgot anoher 3 more thing something.

In Super I see that Frieza is resurrected by Whis then after in GT how that Frieza dead again and did Goku defeat before GT?

In GT why that Goku Vegeta and Frieza won't use Super Saiyan Blue, Golden Frieza and Ultra Instinct when they fight with GT character villains?

Also in Super that Beerus, Whis and another characters (Super) not show up in GT.

user193851

I don't understand why that Freiza won't be dead in Dragon Ball Super: Broly if Broly or Goku or Vegeta or Gogeta going killing Freiza then Freiza go back to Hell.

Because in Dragon Ball GT I see Freiza was dead and I don't know what happen to Freiza who killed Freiza.

Also one more thing about Force army that I don't understand

In Dragon Ball Z after killed Freiza, King Cold and Force armys by adult Trunk from future then in Dragon Ball Super I see another more Force armys and members of Force from somewhere different planet.

So why that Force armys and members of Force still more coming and they are supposed be dead by someone.

I don't understand that Force armys and members of Force keep coming and attack any different planet by Freiza order.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
In Super I see that Frieza is resurrected by Whis then after in GT how that Frieza dead again and did Goku defeat before GT?

Okay I'm going to be as blunt about this as possible so you won't have to ask questions like this again. Takes a deep breath Ahem...

DRAGON BALL GT IS NOT CANON TO THE SERIES ANYMORE! IT IS FILLER AND DOES NOT TAKE PLACE IN THE ACTUAL DRAGON BALL CANON SO ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN IT DOESN'T COUNT FOR STUFF LIKE SUPER AND THE CURRENT CONTINUITY SO DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN SUPER TO PARALLEL WHAT HAPPENED IN GT.

Seriously GT's actual connection to the series even in it's original run was nebulous at best since besides character designs and a couple of base idea, Dragonball creator Akira Toriyama had NOTHING to do with that show. Thus it was easy to be seen as it's own what if sort of series that since there was originally supposed to be no other dragon Ball work after DBZ ended could be seen as the future of the series... but that was never officially the case and certainly isn't now that actual CANON material has happened. So yeah the reason stuff in Super happened that wouldn't make sense for GT is because GT is not part of the series anymore. Hell at this point the actual ending of the whole 28th world Martial arts tourney doesn't really make sense for what's happened in Super be it the films or movies but that still is supposedly canon. GT isn't though... and never was but especially isn't now so no need to keep asking variations of this question okay DCVSMARVEL1996?

lso one more thing about Force army that I don't understand

In Dragon Ball Z after killed Freiza, King Cold and Force armys by adult Trunk from future then in Dragon Ball Super I see another more Force armys and members of Force from somewhere different planet.

So why that Force armys and members of Force still more coming and they are supposed be dead by someone.

Actually this is something that was explained in the Dragon Ball Resurrection F movie. The thing is after Goku defeated Freeza on Namek, Vegeta actually went around killing a lot of the Freeza Force and it's bases around the universe. However that did not include the main force which obviously went back under King Cold's control until he managed to resurrect Freeza into Cyborg Freeza. And yeah Cyborg Freeza, King Cold and a bunch of Freeza Force elite soldiers were killed by Trunks when Cyborg Freeza went to earth to try and kill Goku.

However that was not ALL of Freeza's forces. You have to remember that the whole Cold Empire has been around for decades and that Freeza has been in control of those forces for over 30 years and those forces were spread out throughout the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Thus there were various other members scattered throughout the galaxy. Resurrection F explained that though most of the strongest officers had been taken out (and others had been incarcerated by the Galactic Patrol) there were still at least a shipful of soldiers around and probably more considering Lemo (who wasn't in Resurrection F) said he worked under the Freeza for decades yet only until Super Broly actually saw Freeza. And said shipful was able to gather the dragon balls to resurrect Freeza and due to Freeza's infamy in the universe he was able to gather a new group of soldiers throughout the galaxy and train with them before he tried destroying the earth once more. You can assume the same thing happened after he came back at the end of Super; he found the remains of Freeza Force members to rebuild his empire. Which obviously is still in the process of reforming since based on Super Broly he's still looking for new recruits throughout the cosmos.

So in other words scattered soldiers throughout the cosmos either not taken out by our heroes or new recruits is the reason there is still a force of Freeza Force soldiers in the universe.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts