Latest News & Videos

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
Was the original Dragon Ball FighterZ World Tour a success? Looks like it, because it’s coming back for a second round. What can esports fans expect from this second annual real-life Tournament of Power (except entire universes aren’t erased)?
The Dragon Ball FighterZ Wourld Tour 2019 / 2020, based around the DBZ-themed fighting game released last year, kicks off at the CEO Fighting Game Championships in Daytona Beach, Florida. The initial competition will run from the 28th to the 30th of June, and from there, the battle will continue around the world. Tournaments will be held at EVO, in Spain, and Japan before the final confrontation matches go down in France.
Only sixteen will be chosen for the Grand Final. Four of the spots will be given to the winners of each of the previous tournaments, with the remaining twelve given to those who have the highest total points rankings at the end of the tour (including points gained at Saga events and Tenkaichi Events, or through the “Last...
Continue reading...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.