Double Dare to Return With New Episodes

Vaughn Max

It's not a burn off. Marc Summers online just said that a new season was ordered for the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Will it get reruns? If not, then that's why I thought it was a burn off

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

kanc

I meant on the main Nick

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
i believe the term burnoff means that episodes has hold on for way too long, at least longer than 6 months, but it really hasn't. Nothing to do with reruns or not on main nick

Magitroopa

FYI- It is basically confirmed now that it will be new episodes on Sundays in the fall. Mandel Ilagan, who is a 'Nickelodeon Executive in Charge of Production' states, "we'll be on Sunday nights throughout the fall!" - Source

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
I really like they're Sunday night premiers. Takes me back a bit to when I used to watch it on weekends (mornings from best memory), though I can't honestly remember ever seeing even a live-premier of Family Double Dare. I think I was 6 when it ended, so memory would be faded.

TBH, when the next season starts, I wouldn't mind if they took their time and just kept it Sundays if it holds up well there whether they opt for an hour some weeks.

Magitroopa

I really like they're Sunday night premiers. Takes me back a bit to when I used to watch it on weekends (mornings from best memory), though I can't honestly remember ever seeing even a live-premier of Family Double Dare. I think I was 6 when it ended, so memory would be faded.

TBH, when the next season starts, I wouldn't mind if they took their time and just kept it Sundays if it holds up well there whether they opt for an hour some weeks.

I know it hasn't started yet, but I think I'll enjoy Sunday premieres of new episodes. While yes, it's nice having a new episode every weekday night, it is a lot of episodes for 1 week. Having new episodes air Sunday nights will give me a reason to be excited for Sundays, lol.

kanc

GMA Day as of 1PM EST today aired with Double Dare obstacles, on ABC. If missed it today, it will upload by tomorrow on abc go

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm a bit late on posting this, but new episodes are airing tonight, tomorrow, and Friday at 7 P.M.

Magitroopa

I'm a bit late on posting this, but new episodes are airing tonight, tomorrow, and Friday at 7 P.M.

Yep, 3 new episodes this week:
"Hot Tamales vs. The Stylish Ones" (Tonight, 12/26 at 7pm ET) (episode 33/40)
"Double Dads vs. Cali Rally" (Tomorrow, 12/27 at 7pm ET) (episode 34/40)
"Relentless Goats vs. Purple Pandas" (12/28 at 7pm ET) (episode 35/40)

Here is the promo for the 3 episodes airing this week:

Then in January, Double Dare returns to the Friday at 7:30pm ET timeslot to finish off airing the last of the original 40 episodes ordered:
"Dos Dames vs. Double Trouble: (1/4/2019 at 7:30pm ET) (episode 36/40)
"The Singing Prancers vs. The Strikers" (1/11/2019 at 7:30pm ET) (episode 37/40)
"Savage Cabbages vs. Evelyn Adrenaline" (1/18/2019 at 7:30pm ET) (episode 38/40)
"Boardgame Bros vs. X-Treme Team" (1/25/2019 at 7:30pm ET) (episode 39/40)
"Thunder & Lightning vs. The Slime Eaters" (2/1/2019 at 7:30pm ET) (episode 40/40)

As Marc stated on Instagram, more new episodes will be filming in February and March 2019.

And we haven't gotten any news on it yet, but if it is happening, should definietely be announced in the last few days of 2018, and if not, definietely getting announced next month: A Double Dare Super Bowl Special airing on Super Bowl Sunday this year (2/3/2019):

Magitroopa

My post from the March 2019 Nick Premieres thread regarding Double Dare season 2.

UPDATE: Now changed to March 11, original post below.
THIS JUST IN:
Season 2 of Double Dare appears to be premiering on Monday, March 18, 2019! Season 2 began production today (February 27, 2019) and the episode amount is currently unknown.
This is coming from contestant producer for the show, John Barra, on Instagram.

Last edited:

kanc

According to zap2it and nick.com schedules, new season of Double Dare will air Mon Mar 11 weekdays at 7PM

Magitroopa

According to zap2it and nick.com schedules, new season of Double Dare will air Mon Mar 11 weekdays at 7PM
Check both of my previous posts. Contestant producer confirmed March 11 is the premiere date, and the pagesix article says about "Kids' Choice Week" episodes airing March 11-14. (Not sure why the week is actually the week BEFORE the KCA's though...)

Magitroopa

If anyone is curious, here's my current Twitter thread with photos (and 1 video as well) of upcoming episodes from season 2 of Double Dare.
(click the link to go to Twitter and see the full thread of tweets)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts