Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
This was recently posted in the Wacky Races reboot thread and it deserves its own topic.

Time Warner released their Q2 2016 supplement on their website for upcoming WBA premieres, and a new series titled Dorothy, Princess of OZ is listed for Cartoon Network.

xXUizXo.png

(Credit goes to MDawg for posting this.)

Dudley

Staff member
Didn't Hulu or someone else start a series about The Wizard of Oz?
Anyway, good for them. Hope it's good.
In semi-related news, TAG mentioned that a Unikity show is in development at WBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
Since not much else we know about this show so far It sounds alright to see a TV show of the Wizard of Oz or Dorothy to be exact.

It does sound interesting that a TV Show based on the Wizard of Oz (which has done before) but focused on Dorothy, Ia bit interested in what it might look like.

SweetShop209

I wonder if Grey DeLisle Griffin would voice Dorothy in this series since she voiced her in the 2 Tom And Jerry/Wizard Of Oz movies.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
This was posted in the Wacky Races reboot thread, and I'm posting it here because it's also relevant to this topic.

Boomerang Europe released their 2017 Upfront video, which includes a short preview for this show.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts