Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz

Latest News & Videos

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Didn't Hulu or someone else start a series about The Wizard of Oz?
Anyway, good for them. Hope it's good.
In semi-related news, TAG mentioned that a Unikity show is in development at WBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
Since not much else we know about this show so far It sounds alright to see a TV show of the Wizard of Oz or Dorothy to be exact.

Sep 6, 2015
It does sound interesting that a TV Show based on the Wizard of Oz (which has done before) but focused on Dorothy, Ia bit interested in what it might look like.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Mar 11, 2005
California, USA
adultswim.toonzone.net
This was posted in the Wacky Races reboot thread, and I'm posting it here because it's also relevant to this topic.

Boomerang Europe released their 2017 Upfront video, which includes a short preview for this show.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

what is upsetting about comedy central is that the network is always airing the office series too much
did you think that nickelodeon should slow down the reruns of spongebob and air the old spongebob episodes on nicktoons?
Since people were calling me out for this a few days ago, do you think I defend Nickelodeon too much?
What if cartoons of the past met cartoons of the future?
Coming Tommorow:The reveal of Toonverse,a new kids channel concept!
Tis the place where toons live!
I wish a happy birthday to Corey Burton (65) (voice of Professor Ludwig Von Drake for over 30 years, as well as Megatron on Transformers Animated), Sumalee Montano (48) (voice of Arcee on Transformers Prime and Katana on Beware The Batman), and Travis Willingham (39) (voice of King Roland on Sofia The First and Thor on many Marvel cartoons since Avengers Assemble).