Does or has anyone ever collect Black and White WB cartoons?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

sun

You stay, I go
Aug 11, 2001
Ratings
Somewhere out there
I got many B & Ws ....especially the first Daffy Duck and the First Porky Pig..now which pile of tapes..yes tapes..are they on, ..............beats me?????????????sun

May 9, 2015
Ratings
11 1
Redrawn Looney Tunes sometimes have the opening plastered by the following:
1. Sunset Productions/Guild Films opening and ending
2. W7 Abstract opening/ending
3. 1956-57 opening rings taken from "Deduce you say".

Because sometimes; the redrawn openings (Ones without those following plasters) are a bit creepy.
Chicken Jitters' redrawn opening had the shield appear out of nowhere (No zooming), with the vitaphone presents appearing later.

DVDLooney

Feb 3, 2014
Ratings
212 4
Redrawn Looney Tunes sometimes have the opening plastered by the following:
1. Sunset Productions/Guild Films opening and ending
2. W7 Abstract opening/ending
3. 1956-57 opening rings taken from "Deduce you say".

Because sometimes; the redrawn openings (Ones without those following plasters) are a bit creepy.
Chicken Jitters' redrawn opening had the shield appear out of nowhere (No zooming), with the vitaphone presents appearing later.
Examples of redrawns that have been plastered with your three of the following are Chicken Jitters and Porky's Cafe.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.
Happy 20th Birthday to the one, the only... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCA1cifF4fY
Happy 35th anniversary to A Christmas Story, happy 20th anniversary to PPG, and happy 90th birthday to Mickey Mouse!