Does anyone remember the 1994-1996 CBS Saturday Morning Bumpers?

Latest News

Rabbitearsblog

Jul 6, 2011
Ratings
257 6
United States
Has anyone been watching the CBS Saturday Morning block during the 1994-1996 season? And if you had, do you remember a set of bumpers that were released during this block, that included a girl changing her facial expressions, a toy boy playing in a toy room and some kids standing on a clock? There were also more bumpers released during this season, including a bird and a crocodile and a bumper featuring dinosaurs, but they are no where to be found online. The only set of bumpers I managed to find were the girl changing her facial expressions, the toy boy and the kids standing on a clock. Check these bumpers out at: 1:33, 3:10, 3:16, 5:14 and for the second video: 2:18, 3:56, and 6:01.

Jan 17, 2005
Ratings
30 2
In the refuge
z7.invisionfree.com
Has anyone been watching the CBS Saturday Morning block during the 1994-1996 season? And if you had, do you remember a set of bumpers that were released during this block, that included a girl changing her facial expressions, a toy boy playing in a toy room and some kids standing on a clock?
That was 1995-96 only.

There were also more bumpers released during this season, including a bird and a crocodile
That was 1993-94 only.

Rabbitearsblog

Jul 6, 2011
Ratings
257 6
United States
To be honest those CBS Saturday morning bumpers are kinda scary to me as a kid, they still scare a little in fact.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Oh man! I remembered watching the girl bumpers and they scared me to death, especially the robot ones! I used to run out of the room when that robot bumper came out! I was also scared of the crocodile bumper that came out around the same time as the girl bumpers. I will admit that these bumpers were pretty creepy...

There's also this page over at Lost Media that keeps up to date with the lost CBS Saturday Morning bumpers that aired during the mid 90s.

dumbfoolkid5

Apr 15, 2012
Ratings
124 1
New Orleans LA. US
Oh man! I remembered watching the girl bumpers and they scared me to death, especially the robot ones! I used to run out of the room when that robot bumper came out! I was also scared of the crocodile bumper that came out around the same time as the girl bumpers. I will admit that these bumpers were pretty creepy...

There's also this page over at Lost Media that keeps up to date with the lost CBS Saturday Morning bumpers that aired during the mid 90s.
Creepier then the ones from 81, 85 or 86 and early 90's?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk