It's a TV show made in France, Italy, and Quebec. The original language was for some reason English, but it was made as a co-production between RAI Italy, Disney Junior Europe (France and Italy), and Quebec's public broadcaster. It first aired in Brazil, then it aired on Disney Junior in Italy, then RAI Italy, then Disney Junior UK and France, then the French-speaking Canadian public broadcasting (in French), then Knowledge Network Canada (in English), then, about a few months later, Nick Jr. USA. Anyway, it's a show about four Wizards chefs who cook, and there's this magic cookbook that they get recipes from. There's a villain named Copperpot, who spies and plots and wants the book (kinda quoted the theme song, sorta, there's someone who spies and plots and wants the book, it's Copperpot.) Anyway, yeah, it's a cool show, it has a pretty cute, and colorful animation style, it takes place in Trulli Land, which, according to all sources, is a nickname for Alberobello. Apparently, the setting is supposedly based off of Alberobello, Italy. Anyway, it's a really cool show. If you like shows like MLP or Shimmer and Shine, you'll probably like Trulli Tales. Trulli Tales is less "girly", as people call those shows, Trulli Tales probably has a more equal amount of boys and girls, but it still has a cute and colorful animation style without being quote "girly" end quote.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I wish a happy 50th birthday to Yuri Lowenthal. He's known for characters like Ben Tennyson (specifically as a teenager) from the Ben 10 franchise, Superman in Legion Of Superheroes, and Spiderman in the Superhero Squad Show online game and Spiderman PS4.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Version of Twilight Princess was released in North America. I wouldn't be surprised if it was brought over to the Switch as early as this year.
I'm really not sure how I feel about Paramount+.
So there's this magical fantasy land and all the people lived together in peace. But now they're all divided, until one heroine sets out to bring everyone together. What movie am I talking about?
youtube nickelodeon now streaming live: SpongeBob episodes , youtube NickRewind currently streaming iCarly iKiss and iThink They Kissed episodes,

Featured Posts