"Doctor Strange: In the Multi-Verse of Madness" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Yeah like the rumored casting of Nicolas Cage for the Flash movie, Tom Cruise as Tony Stark is an in joke to a movie that almost happened. Before Robert Downy Jr got to play Tony, Cruise was actually supposed to play the part AND be a producer for the movie and have a major stake not only the Marvel Iron man franchise but the entire MCU going forward. Talks broke down and it didn't happen but it got close enough to where we know for sure he was going to be involved. So the idea of having an easter egg cameo referencing that would be funny... I'm not sure how likely it is though especially since not like Cruise even now needs the MCU or vice versa and would probably be even too busy for a cameo considering he's still trying to focus on filming the last two mission impossibles but it would be an amusing idea to see all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts