Do you think Geoff would humiliate Don like he did with Chris and Blaineley?

IntoTheMultiverse

Geoff showed embarrassing clips of Chris in the TDA Finale ("The Aftermath: IV"), while he did the same to Blaineley in TDWT ("Aftermath: Aftermayhem"). If Geoff DID the same to Don, here is how Geoff's dirt on Don (the host of "The Ridonculous Race") would go.

What does Don do behind the camera that none of us know? (Warning: Most (or all) of these were already done with Chris and Blaineley.)
  1. The camera crew disturb Don's shower and zooms in on him.
  2. Don eats his sandwich messily.
  3. Don sucks his thumb while sleeping.
  4. When Don leaves the trailer in a bathrobe, the wind blows, revealing Don's nudity.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

MeTV went off the air for about 15 minutes, right during one of the last Svengoolie segments up until it was time for the news (which I get in my area instead of Star Trek).
Well Bakugan was made in Canada too, so...
I made another temporary rebrand now, this time for two weeks, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of CN City's European introduction (21 April 2006).

Includes a 2004-styled profile picture and a banner featuring the 2010-present ITC Lubalin font and a checkerboard-styled logo.

I also plan to occasionally post in the 10th international CN thread, and City era CN CEE schedules.
man i can't wait for The CW's version of the Powerpuff Girls

Featured Posts