Do you feel that Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths is underrated?

Latest News & Videos

ganon51

Feb 26, 2012
London, U.K.

This movie rarely crosses people's minds when you mention DC animated movies. Even the two other DC animated movies from 2010, Under the Red Hood and Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, are much more remembered. Do you feel that this movie is overlooked?

BigFatHairyDeal

Defender of the Universe
Sep 7, 2004
I don't feel it's overlooked at all. As far as physical sales, it outsold Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, $9.29 million to $8.25. Looking just at this forum, Co2E was the more-discussed movie, as its talkback thread has 21 pages whereas Apocalypse is only at 10. Even the Rotten Tomatoes Audience score favorsCo2E, with a score of 73% (3,500 respondents) to 63% (3,100). I didn't compare to Under the Red Hood because I already know that's one of the more highly-acclaimed movies from the line.

Co2E created more revenue, was probably more watched, was more discussed, and was generally more highly regarded. I personally don't find it underrated at all.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
It's in my top five favorite DC animated movies ever (along with Phantasm, Return of Joker, Red Hood and Wonder Woman) and there's so much that I just plain love about it. I can't say that I ever thought it didn't get a decent amount of credit for being a great movie. Who knows? Maybe it would show up in more conversations if they got around to producing it as Worlds Collide way back when Justice League was in air but I generally feel as though I only ever see it spoken of positively. 10 years later and I still love pretty much everything done with this movie as I sit here thinking about it. It remains the benchmark for Justice League movies, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
James Woods may be a POS, but he crushed it as Owlman.

Owlman is forever quotable to me. I'm not sure whatever voice I can picture him with.
This is one of those moments when I don't hear the VA but I just hear the character.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I decided to cancel my Boomerang subscription. The App didn't have a feature to save shows to watch later, it felt bare bones, and not really worth the price. I just hope more of the content would move over to HBO Max.
Happy anniversary to Rugrats, Doug and The Ren & Stimpy Show, which premiered on Nickelodeon 29 years ago today!
Look guys! Another reboot:

...and it is going to be a drama?

Just like with San Diego Comic Con a few weeks ago, New York Comic Con will be virtual this year. It's from October 8-11.