Disney Reboots or Made-up Shows

StellaMagic

Here you can say what reboots or kinds of shows you want to see on Disney in the future.

Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

After SHUSH witness their rescue of Launchpad, they hire the Rescue Rangers as agents to take care of jobs too small. The rescue Rangers will face up against the mad scientist Dr. Nimnel, Rat Capone, and the Lab Cat-turned-Gangster Fat Cat. No job is too big or small for the Rescue Rangers.

Mewni Creek

15 years have passed since Star and Marco merged the two worlds of Earth and Mewni together. A young teen named Katie Crane and her Monster Sociology mom had moved, and she has already become friends with Meteora and Mari. Katie also has...magic, and is chosen by the powers of light to stop dark forces who threaten the newly found peace. Not bad for a teen girl.

The Gummi Bears

The gummis have awaken from their slumber into a modern world. A descendant of Calvin and Calla, Colleen, had discovered them and teaches them about the modern world. They also comabt forces that have awakened and joined with Igthorn's descendant and owner of a corrupt company.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I've got one.

The New Chronicles of W.I.T.C.H., which would adapt the later comics and serving as a continuation of the Jetix animated adaptation.

Reactions: Asa

Eurbane

I like to see the replacements reboot and it is Necessary But please remove Abby because she is too hippy For me.

stephane dumas

I like to see the replacements reboot and it is Necessary But please remove Abby because she is too hippy For me.
While we're at it, let's reboot Kim Possible as well and put a Replacements-KP crossover episode ;-)

Not a reboot but I'd like to see a new season of Atomic Puppet. I know it's not a Disney toon but it was broadcasted on Disney XD.

Btw, is a reboot of Recess is possible if they move the characters to 6th grade or junior high?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I've got another one titled Middleton, which would be a spinoff to Kim Possible focusing on the supporting characters from the show, not unlike in the Simpsons episode "22 Short Films About Springfield".

Eurbane

While we're at it, let's reboot Kim Possible as well and put a Replacements-KP crossover episode ;-)

Not a reboot but I'd like to see a new season of Atomic Puppet. I know it's not a Disney toon but it was broadcasted on Disney XD.

Btw, is a reboot of Recess is possible if they move the characters to 6th grade or junior high?
Just 5th grade sorry about not answering it long ago.

Mr. Idea Box

Tales of the Masked Bear

A new Winnie the Pooh cartoon based primarily on the episodes "Paw and Order" and "The Good, the Bad, and the Tigger" from the 1988 series.

It's a comedic parody of old westerns, told from the perspective of Madeline Robin putting on a variety of stageshows for her friends and family. Madeline Robin is Christopher's daughter from the 2018 movie.

Streaker Prower

Here’s an idea I came up with:

Huey’s Life
Network: ABC
Release: TBA
Time Slot: Friday Nights (If ABC wants to not only expand into Adult Animation and revive TGIF, but also reverse 20/20’s Two Hour Format since 2019 because we don’t need two hours of 20/20 ABC)

This series focuses on Huey Duck, as he and his brothers Dewey and Louie, all face the terrors and troubles of being in separate dorms in the college that they are going to while also engaging in a variety of adventures around the world, as well as in the fictional city of Duckburg.

Our main characters in this adult animated sitcom are Donald, Daisy, Scrooge, Launchpad, Della, Bentina, Gyro, Fenton, Darkwing Duck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Webby, Gosalyn and the new character Phooey. We also get so see some guest stars from the bigger Disney Animation Universe Like Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Toodles, Goofy, Max, Clarabell, Chip 'N Dale, Gadget Hackwrench, Monterey Jack, Zipper, Tammy, Zummi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Pooh, Tiger, Piglet, Christopher Robin, Darby (And her dog Buster), Baloo, Kit Cloudkicker, Molly Cunningham, PB&J Otter, Kim Possible, Jake Long, Stanley, JoJo, Todd and Riley, Leo, June, Annie, Quincy, Phineas, Ferb, Candance, Perry, Handy Manny, Oso, Wolfie, Dotty, Kick Buttowski, Wander, Milo Murphy, Hiro, Baymax, Molly McGee, Billy Cricket, and Gretel and her Hamster as well as Tony Stark, Spider-Man, Hans Solo, The Simpsons, The Belchers and The Griffins

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today i learned that David Cronenberg (The Fly, Scanners) has a son who’s also a director and i saw a very psychedelic arthouse film made by him called Infinity Pool. I hope he becomes a more high profile director some day.

I wouldn’t recommend it to people who don’t watch arthouse movies though. It’s also very adult-oriented if you know what i mean
Update on the M&M's situation. He has reliable sources in this video.
Review Metabee wrote on DaGangOfToonz's profile.
is there any chance you are stoonsarchvie/sheetposter
Was "Xiaolin Chronicles" dubbed in both European Spanish and Latin American Spanish, like "Xiaolin Showdown"?

Featured Posts