Disney Princess spin-off idea in talks with “Ralph Breaks the Internet” directors

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
"Ralph Breaks The Internet" directors Rich Moore & Phil Johnston are currently in talks to work on a spinoff movie featuring all the Disney Princesses together, much like the iconic scene in the movie. What do you think of this idea? Comment below.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
That would be a pretty neat idea. I haven't seen the movie yet, but the scenes with all of the Disney Princesses were quite popular and attracted a lot of attention. Being able to see the different Disney Princesses interact sounded like a fun idea. I'm not sure what kind of story they'd want and I'm not sure if it would be better as a movie or TV series, but I think it could be a good idea to explore the concept of a Disney Princess spin-off.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
I would not object to a movie entirely with the Disney Princesses. The problem is that in Ralph Breaks The Internet, the Princesses were portrayed as dumb, arch jokes. That's fine for a supporting role, but I don't want to see them in a slapstick farce. If we were to get a legit Disney Princess movie I'd like them to play it a bit straight.

Reactions: Dr.Pepper

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Even though it could end up being super cringey, I’d be all up for it. Oddly enough, the Princess Scenes ended up being the best part of the whole movie.
I don’t know how it’ll be set up though. Will it be the version of the characters we saw in Wreck-It Ralph? Or will it be some multi-dimensional crossover? What would the plot be about?
Will other Disney owned properties be added?
In a time where we get big crossovers of pop culture icons, I think now is the perfect time to do it. Of course, due to how long it takes to make an animated movie, the whole mass crossover thing might not be in vogue by the time it comes out.

Also, instead of a movie, a limited TV series or a TV movie will also suffice. It’ll be perfect for Disney+.

Dr.Pepper

Sep 10, 2006
In A House
I’m not against a Princess movie, but they were played for laughs in Ralph Breaks the Internet. I would only want to see this if it was more “serious”.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why did SDCC have to happen during the same weekend as Vinesauce Is Hope?
With how widespread the Joy-Con analog drift issue is, I'm honestly surprised I haven't had that issue yet. I've had my console for almost two years.
Is Nick doing anything for SDCC
I hope Trevor Devall is in the PPG 2016 reboot.