Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkiePie97

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 14, 2015
Massachusetts
Some changes are being made to the Disney/Pixar Forum. This was announced yesterday, but going forward, all discussion of non-Toonami anime will now take place on The Anime Forum. This includes discussion of Pokémon, Beyblade, Yo-kai Watch, ect. In addition, discussion of any other 3rd party animation airing on Disney networks will now take place on the General Animation forum. The Disney/Pixar Forum will remain the home for discussion of all things animated created by Disney and Pixar.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.