Disney+ News & Discussion Thread

kanc

All episodes of Fish Hooks and Sonny with a Chance (all seasons including third season retitled So Random) now on Disney +

LinusFan303

Squeak
Me still waiting for PepperAnn :
ERZGfDTWAAAD_Tk.png

Frontier

Staff member

SweetShop209

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
What's going to be the next original animated series? Has there been anything straight to D+ besides The Clone Wars new season?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
101 Dalmatian Street, Xilam's Chip 'n Dale, Legend of the 3 Caballeros, Short Circuit, Marvel Future Avengers, SparkShorts, Forky Asks a Question, Monsters at Work, What if...? and season 3 of The Proud Family.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
101 Dalmatian Street, Xilam's Chip 'n Dale, Legend of the 3 Caballeros, Short Circuit, Marvel Future Avengers, SparkShorts, Forky Asks a Question, Monsters at Work, What if...? and season 3 of The Proud Family.
I meant episodic shows, at least 11 - 22 minutes long, made specifically for the service like Monsters at Work and What If?. Has it been said how soon The Proud Family season will arrive?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Me still waiting for Pepper Ann :
ERZGfDTWAAAD_Tk.png

Sadly this. I know Milo Murphys Law and Randy Cunningham 9GN dropped on here by now, it's Penn Zero PTH that's missing for me that has me making that reaction (forget you, I actually liked that show (especially for not being weighed down by SJW trash-type pandering like some popular shows mainly are, as well as actually being unique/creative with its concept.) and it sucks that they can't put something that simple on Disney+, honestly. Maybe then I might subscribe, too....).

Last edited:

the greenman

Sadly this. I know Milo Murphys Law and Randy Cunningham 9GN dropped on here by now, it's Penn Zero PTH that's missing for me that has me making that reaction (forget you, I actually liked that show (especially for not being weighed down by SJQ trash and actually being unique/creative with its concept.) and it sucks that they can't put something that simple on Disney+, honestly. Maybe then I might subscribe, too....).
Kick Buttowski is missing as well.
. . . and A Dog's Life mentioned earlier.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

LinusFan303

Squeak
Sadly this. I know Milo Murphys Law and Randy Cunningham 9GN dropped on here by now, it's Penn Zero PTH that's missing for me that has me making that reaction (forget you, I actually liked that show (especially for not being weighed down by SJW trash-type pandering like some popular shows mainly are, as well as actually being unique/creative with its concept.) and it sucks that they can't put something that simple on Disney+, honestly. Maybe then I might subscribe, too....).
I really wish they would add Penn Zero too, was such a wonderful show that Diseny XD forgot about when Star came in to the scene.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts