Disney+ News & Discussion Thread

Moe

Why Disney didn't notify us about removal for any reasons? I paid for 3 years of worth. :mad:

Moe

I tried to chat with customer service but it went nowhere and they said that they will talk to team, however for Fox movies, it is obvious and as for Disney like Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja and The Sword and the Stone, it don't make any sense since they aren't on contract with other streaming service.

Lex The Bookworm

I tried to chat with customer service but it went nowhere and they said that they will talk to team, however for Fox movies, it is obvious and as for Disney like Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja and The Sword and the Stone, it don't make any sense since they aren't on contract with other streaming service.
Well i already checked the news about Disney guest already pulled sword out of the stone so yeah i could see why Disney+ pulled The Sword and the Stone from streaming.

Reactions: Moe

Vaughn Max

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Disney+ is already available in Japan, but not the way you expect it.

The service's American version is available to American military bases in Japan to subscribers of Americable in mainland bases and Mediatti in Okinawa. It's yet unknown when exactly will the Japanese service launch.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
I just noticed that The Sword in the Stone is back up on Disney+, at least in the U.S. That was a scary couple of days... (well okay, not "scary", but I did wonder what was going on)

TsWade2

Well, I'm glad Sword In The Stone is back on the platform, but I wish they should've added House of Mouse in the first place. But, I guess that's just me. I don't want to get obsessed and cranky anyway. But still, glad to hear that Sword In the Stone is back.

Dudley

Staff member
Very good question. Could be because of existing licensing deals, but I honestly have no idea.

Usually licensing deals are the reason, but the instances of movies or seasons of shows being added only to disappear after a few months or even weeks is bizarre.
But I am glad that Sword in the Stone is back. For anyone curious, the only non-recent films of the Disney Animated Canon that aren’t on the service is Make Mine Music and Tarzan (which is part of a Netflix deal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner

the greenman

Usually licensing deals are the reason, but the instances of movies or seasons of shows being added only to disappear after a few months or even weeks is bizarre.
But I am glad that Sword in the Stone is back. For anyone curious, the only non-recent films of the Disney Animated Canon that aren’t on the service is Make Mine Music and Tarzan (which is part of a Netflix deal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bolt and Princess & the frog aren't either. Wasn't DreamWorks a part of this as well? Cause if so Netflix has a bunch of those.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts