Disney+ News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
It's been 84 years,or if they keep the may 28th date, 6 months and 16 days since the Simpsons 4:3 episodes were legally available for streaming

F150Dog

Nov 4, 2018
USA
Nice to see we're getting Schoolhouse Rock and the 101 Dalmatians series in June.

About time we got Simpsons in the right aspect ratio, but I hope they're fixing The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Goof Troop, The Little Mermaid series, and Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers as well.
Right, I got irritated at Disney for cropped widescreen and that is insulting to creators who made shows back in 80s and 90s.

Reactions: Jonathan Teka
Oct 12, 2017
yyScreenshot_20200523-090928-picsay.png

Recently when i checked Viva Pinata (TV Series) on wiki 20th Television have brought distributor rights from 4Licensing Corporation this also means Disney now own the rights to this show after Acquisition of Fox a year ago i hope it streaming on Disney+ soon

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
View attachment 282162

Recently when i checked Viva Pinata (TV Series) on wiki 20th Television have brought distributor rights from 4Licensing Corporation this also means Disney now own the rights to this show after Acquisition of Fox a year ago i hope it streaming on Disney+ soon
Do you believe EVERYTHING that comes out of Wikipedia?

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
I've been watching AFV on Disney+, it's a good wind down for the day. So because the Tom Bergeron version's been fresh in my mind, I got curious about the Bob Saget version, since I haven't seen it since it first aired. And... I know this is gonna sound like sacrilege because Saget fans are passionate, but I didn't really care for it. Saget does all these goofy voiceovers of the people in the videos, and they really detracted instead of added to the experience. Plus added cartoon sound effects... again, not needed.

The Bergeron era also benefited from better writing, thanks to a couple MST alumni being on the staff.

F150Dog

Nov 4, 2018
USA
View attachment 282162

I'm sure that Disney may not see Viva Pinata TV series as priority to be added to Disney+ so it could up to license for other streaming services like Starz, Pluto, Netflix or Tubi like happened to many TV shows based on video game.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Reactions: Frontier

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New York

Recently, the Wizards Of Waverly Place episode "Baby Cupid" was censored. Specifically, the tiny bit of cleavage from Maria Canals Barrera (Theresa Russo) was covered up.
This censorship has existed since at least July 2009.

and since no one has posted a screenshot of the uncensored version, it's likely that this was how the episode originally aired back in 2008.

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
The Disney Channel collection on Disney+ Hotstar India is so limited. Nothing new was added since its launch other than Mira (which is only in English). I don’t know how it will be in other Asian countries if they launch it as Disney+ Hotstar.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Only 19 more days 'till the first day of summer.
Summertime and June Mix!

I saw something at 1:37 that says DC Superhero High. Does that mean a revival of the 2015 DC Superhero Girls, or a different project altogether?
Asa

The Thomas fandom has lost a beloved UK narrator.