Disney+ News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013

All episodes of Fish Hooks and Sonny with a Chance (all seasons including third season retitled So Random) now on Disney +

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
There's a new show coming out on May 15 to Disney+ called It's A Dog's Life. Bill Farmer, voice of Goofy and Pluto, is the host.

Season 1 is 10 episodes.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
What's going to be the next original animated series? Has there been anything straight to D+ besides The Clone Wars new season?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
101 Dalmatian Street, Xilam's Chip 'n Dale, Legend of the 3 Caballeros, Short Circuit, Marvel Future Avengers, SparkShorts, Forky Asks a Question, Monsters at Work, What if...? and season 3 of The Proud Family.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
101 Dalmatian Street, Xilam's Chip 'n Dale, Legend of the 3 Caballeros, Short Circuit, Marvel Future Avengers, SparkShorts, Forky Asks a Question, Monsters at Work, What if...? and season 3 of The Proud Family.
I meant episodic shows, at least 11 - 22 minutes long, made specifically for the service like Monsters at Work and What If?. Has it been said how soon The Proud Family season will arrive?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Frontier

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
Me still waiting for Pepper Ann :
Sadly this. I know Milo Murphys Law and Randy Cunningham 9GN dropped on here by now, it's Penn Zero PTH that's missing for me that has me making that reaction (forget you, I actually liked that show (especially for not being weighed down by SJW trash-type pandering like some popular shows mainly are, as well as actually being unique/creative with its concept.) and it sucks that they can't put something that simple on Disney+, honestly. Maybe then I might subscribe, too....).

Last edited:
Reactions: LinusFan303

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Sadly this. I know Milo Murphys Law and Randy Cunningham 9GN dropped on here by now, it's Penn Zero PTH that's missing for me that has me making that reaction (forget you, I actually liked that show (especially for not being weighed down by SJQ trash and actually being unique/creative with its concept.) and it sucks that they can't put something that simple on Disney+, honestly. Maybe then I might subscribe, too....).
Kick Buttowski is missing as well.
. . . and A Dog's Life mentioned earlier.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
Sadly this. I know Milo Murphys Law and Randy Cunningham 9GN dropped on here by now, it's Penn Zero PTH that's missing for me that has me making that reaction (forget you, I actually liked that show (especially for not being weighed down by SJW trash-type pandering like some popular shows mainly are, as well as actually being unique/creative with its concept.) and it sucks that they can't put something that simple on Disney+, honestly. Maybe then I might subscribe, too....).
I really wish they would add Penn Zero too, was such a wonderful show that Diseny XD forgot about when Star came in to the scene.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long
I found this really short, yet sweet message that Abby Cadabby gave to a kindergartener named Teegan, who just graduated. What adds to this is how Leslie Carrera Rudolph went out of her way to give this message on her own time.