Disney+ News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

F150Dog

Nov 4, 2018
USA
I tried to chat with customer service but it went nowhere and they said that they will talk to team, however for Fox movies, it is obvious and as for Disney like Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja and The Sword and the Stone, it don't make any sense since they aren't on contract with other streaming service.

Oct 12, 2017
I tried to chat with customer service but it went nowhere and they said that they will talk to team, however for Fox movies, it is obvious and as for Disney like Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja and The Sword and the Stone, it don't make any sense since they aren't on contract with other streaming service.
Well i already checked the news about Disney guest already pulled sword out of the stone so yeah i could see why Disney+ pulled The Sword and the Stone from streaming.

Reactions: F150Dog

animegamer

Jul 22, 2017
www.youtube.com
Disney+ is going to launch in India on 29 March via Hotstar.

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Disney+ is going to launch in India on 29 March via Hotstar.

It's probably gonna have Doraemon and Kiteretsu and nothing else

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Disney+ is already available in Japan, but not the way you expect it.

The service's American version is available to American military bases in Japan to subscribers of Americable in mainland bases and Mediatti in Okinawa. It's yet unknown when exactly will the Japanese service launch.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
May 13, 2003
I just noticed that The Sword in the Stone is back up on Disney+, at least in the U.S. That was a scary couple of days... (well okay, not "scary", but I did wonder what was going on)

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015
Well, I'm glad Sword In The Stone is back on the platform, but I wish they should've added House of Mouse in the first place. But, I guess that's just me. I don't want to get obsessed and cranky anyway. But still, glad to hear that Sword In the Stone is back.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Very good question. Could be because of existing licensing deals, but I honestly have no idea.
Usually licensing deals are the reason, but the instances of movies or seasons of shows being added only to disappear after a few months or even weeks is bizarre.
But I am glad that Sword in the Stone is back. For anyone curious, the only non-recent films of the Disney Animated Canon that aren’t on the service is Make Mine Music and Tarzan (which is part of a Netflix deal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Usually licensing deals are the reason, but the instances of movies or seasons of shows being added only to disappear after a few months or even weeks is bizarre.
But I am glad that Sword in the Stone is back. For anyone curious, the only non-recent films of the Disney Animated Canon that aren’t on the service is Make Mine Music and Tarzan (which is part of a Netflix deal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bolt and Princess & the frog aren't either. Wasn't DreamWorks a part of this as well? Cause if so Netflix has a bunch of those.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Birthday to the great Akira Toriyama!
Today, variety in my country's Cartoon Network's schedule has died.
I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).
Happy birthday to Akira Toriyama. My moniker here should make it clear that I am a fan of the DB Franchise.