Disney Executives Said Something Awful To Ken Duncan and His Animation Studio

ElectricAngel

Is there anyone who could quote the post or parts of it? It seems to require a Facebook account to see it and I don’t have one.

Mandouga

"Evil" executives, huh?

That's a serious accusation to make. Do you have any proof other than his word for it? You know, it could just be that he's just saying all that just to make himself look good, or otherwise just to get publicity for himself. Even if those executives did mistreat him like he says, that doesn't reflect the company as a whole.

TsWade2

I just fix it and here's the proof above.

"Evil" executives, huh?

That's a serious accusation to make. Do you have any proof other than his word for it? You know, it could just be that he's just saying all that just to make himself look good, or otherwise just to get publicity for himself. Even if those executives did mistreat him like he says, that doesn't reflect the company as a whole.
Okay, maybe evil is not the right word to say, but still it's like they're treating 2d animators as the victims and they think they're nothing.

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
Well I don't believe in blindly believing rumors, but honestly that sounds about right. Disney arguably has a history of treating partners and liscencors extremely poorly. *Given so does near every major studio/company to some degree but Disney seems to be one of the worst* I wouldn't put it past someone at the company to say something so rotten.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
One thing I have learn about studio executives is that no matter how much I scream about whatever bone-headed decisions they make, them getting fired or replaced is not actually up to me. I can rage against the execs who are ruining Star Trek, but my complaints about that are not the reason Les Moonves is gone. They pretty much have free reign to ruin whatever I love they want, and there's nothing I can about it. Those kind of viewer complaints are way below their pay grade. They could care less, so I try not to obsess over something I have no power over.

TsWade2

Okay, I apologize. I'll hopefully never do that again, even though I don't like executives that much.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts