Disney Channels Technical Difficulties .

Welcome to The Disney Technical Difficulties Thread . You can talk about error and Technical Difficulties you saw on Disney Channel Usa And Worldwide. So please post your story's

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
On May 31st, DC PT went black for a couple of minutes during The 7A for no reason at all.

EDIT: I have it in video (edited just to show the start and the end of this):

Last edited:

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
On the season 2 premiere of Yo-Kai Watch episode on Disney XD, none of the ads shown were stuff aimed at kids, except for the Disney XD promos, and one ad for Pete's Dragon. I called my cable provider after this, and said ads were supposed to be shown at 12:30AM, not PM.
On the second episode of season 2, during the local spots, the screen glitched out for the entire duration. It stopped when the show came back on.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I recall seeing DC PT air a We Love Sextas bumper in February 2014 and it was in 4:3 stretched to 16:9.

Kync

These errors refers for Disney Channel CEE.

On May 16th, Disney Channel aired Disney XD bumper. Notice that Bulgaria and Romania doesn't have Disney XD.

On the evening of May 18th, Bulgaria watched the romanian commericial block with annoying music (because it was the Bulgarian track)

On the morning of June 11th, Bulgaria watched the romanian audiotrack with the romanian commericial block without the music. It was like we are watching the channel in Romania. They fixed that in afternoon. The worse was it was weekend when new episodes of shows airs (because the kids on the two countries were still on school). Because of the mistake, now sometimes the channel airs 10 seconds commericial bumpers.

On the afternoon of July 16th, there was Gravity Falls Weirdmageddon marathon. The schedule was frist to be aired a Gravity Falls documentary with Alex Hirsch and later the episodes of Weirdmageddon. But they aired only the episodes with the NEW logo BUG, however they are not new episodes.

On the evening August 9th, after a episode of "Good Luck, Charlie" and before one more episode of the same show, there was almost 15 minutes break, airing commericial block, four Gravity Falls shorts and promos.

I think that's everything for now.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
He's referring to The 7D 5A is what's it's called in his country!
It's actually called Os 7A in Portugal.

The Dutch title looks like this:

(The Seven Dwarfs = De Zeven Dwergen)

jasonnguyen2606

Watching big city greens season 1 in Asia and still have the new episode bug show on top right corner.

It’s already aired before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Theagames10

I noticed this hasn't been replied to in like a year or 2, so i'll put something here at least.

On the Disney Junior channel at times at 9:50pm CST or a min later, you know those little "up next" bumpers they have? Well, tonight it shows that PJ Masks was coming up after Bluey and it was a "Mickey Mornings" version, but it was actually Puppy Dog Pals instead of PJ Masks.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

MeTV went off the air for about 15 minutes, right during one of the last Svengoolie segments up until it was time for the news (which I get in my area instead of Star Trek).
Well Bakugan was made in Canada too, so...
I made another temporary rebrand now, this time for two weeks, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of CN City's European introduction (21 April 2006).

Includes a 2004-styled profile picture and a banner featuring the 2010-present ITC Lubalin font and a checkerboard-styled logo.

I also plan to occasionally post in the 10th international CN thread, and City era CN CEE schedules.
man i can't wait for The CW's version of the Powerpuff Girls

Featured Posts