Disney Channel News & Discussion Thread

Micahel Cataldo

Like which ones?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, That’s So Raven, Phil of the Future, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana, Cory in the House, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life on Deck, Sonny With A Chance, JONAS, Good Luck Charlie, So Random!, I Didn’t Do It, Girl Meets World and Best Friends Whenever.

Does that answer your question?

Vaughn Max

Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, That’s So Raven, Phil of the Future, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana, Cory in the House, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life on Deck, Sonny With A Chance, JONAS, Good Luck Charlie, So Random!, I Didn’t Do It, Girl Meets World and Best Friends Whenever.

Yes, but I don't think they'll bring back all of those at once. Maybe one or two at a time

kanc

Disney network is NOT bringing back older shows. If You want those, why don't use the legal streaming online or app like Disney NOW? Instead of requesting or wishing older shows to air on network like any magic. Disney NOW have older shows like Hannah Montana, Jessie, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Shake It Up. So why don't you use those? Streaming is the new trend. You can't always rely on TV.

Vaughn Max

Disney network is NOT bringing back older shows. If You want those, why don't use the legal streaming online or app like Disney NOW? Instead of requesting or wishing older shows to air on network like any magic. Disney NOW have older shows like Hannah Montana, Jessie, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Shake It Up. So why don't you use those? Streaming is the new trend. You can't always rely on TV.
They still have some like Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Jessie, Austin and Ally, Liv and Maddie, and KC Undercover, so it's possible for more to return

kanc

i missed yesterday's quizney, does anyone know who hosted quizney from yesterday? disneychannel youtube user did not upload yesterday's recording of quizney
Today's quizney uploaded, but not yesterday's. today's host was Trinitee Stokes (KC Undercover), so maybe I should assume it's same person from yesterday too

Toons Fan

Today's quizney uploaded, but not yesterday's. today's host was Trinitee Stokes (KC Undercover), so maybe I should assume it's same person from yesterday too

Yes, it was Trinitee Stokes that hosted Quizney yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SpottyBlue

Is Disney Channel US going to bring back the "Monstober" name for this year's Halloween event?

1538244103888.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Calendar | Disney Channel Press

A minor point, but if you jump to November 1, it shows Ducktales, Big City Greens, and Gravity Falls back in their 2-3:30 pm time slots, after being pushed to the 1-2:30pm time slot this month.

kanc

Starting Tuesday on Disney Channel: all overnight showings of Austin & Ally, Liv and Maddie, and K.C. Undercover gone. Jessie is finally getting reduced

Overnights will be:
12-2a Bizaardvark
2-4a Stuck in the Middle
4-5a Jessie

I don't know is there a thread for Disney channel upcoming programming? I wonder why @Ghostbuster hasn't posted any news on Disney thread, I've seen him post mostly on Nickelodeon, and when I asked him about it, he hasn't been responded.

According to deadline, Disney channel has ordered a new single camera comedy pilot: "That a Girl" which deals with teenage girl about autism

tvfan

Starting Tuesday there’s a lot of changes on the Disney channel weekday schedule. Let me break this down.

First, lots of Bunk’d and Raven’s Home. Some animation and Bizaardvark and stuck in the middle as well. Jessie is completely gone from the weekday afternoon schedule. It is playing on late nights though

The schedule for the rest of this month:
1:00-2:00pm Bunk’d
2:00pm DuckTales
2:30pm Big City Greens
3:00pm Gravity Falls
3:30pm Hotel Transylvania: The Series
4:00-6:00pm Bunk’d (Wednesdays and Fridays) Raven’s Home (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
6:00-9:00 Halloween Movies (Tuesdays-Thursdays)
10:00-11:00 Bunk’d
11:00-12:00 Raven’s Home
12:00-2:00 Bizaardvark
2:00-4:00 Stuck in the Middle
4:00-5:00 Jessie

Starting November 1:
1:00-2:00pm Bunk’d
2:00pm DuckTales
2:30pm Big City Greens
3:00pm Gravity Falls
3:30-7:00pm Bunk’d (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) Raven’s Home (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
7:00-9:00pm Movies (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays)
9:00-10:00pm Raven’s Home
10:00-11:00 Bunk’d
11:00-12:00 Raven’s Home
12:00-2:00 Bizaardvark
2:00-4:00 Stuck in the Middle
4:00-5:00 Jessie

If anyone is curious about this year’s Halloween schedule, it’s sort of similar to last year’s, except no Spooky Buddies:
1:00-2:00 Bunk’d (the episodes airing that day are “Fog’d In” and “Treehouse of Terror” to go with a Halloween theme)
2:00pm Toy Story of Terror (for all you Toy Story fans!)
2:30-10:00 Hotel Transylvania the Series marathon (just like last year!)

Also, Monday November 12 is Veterans Day which means Disney Channel will have a Raven’s Home/Coop and Cami Ask the World marathon:
Monday November 12:
10:00am-5:30pm Raven’s Home
5:30-9:00pm Coop & Cami Ask the World

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Squeak

Starting Tuesday on Disney Channel: all overnight showings of Austin & Ally, Liv and Maddie, and K.C. Undercover gone. Jessie is finally getting reduced

Overnights will be:
12-2a Bizaardvark
2-4a Stuck in the Middle
4-5a Jessie

I don't know is there a thread for Disney channel upcoming programming? I wonder why @Ghostbuster hasn't posted any news on Disney thread, I've seen him post mostly on Nickelodeon, and when I asked him about it, he hasn't been responded.

According to deadline, Disney channel has ordered a new single camera comedy pilot: "That a Girl" which deals with teenage girl about autism
Would be interesting if they picked it up as a series . The same person who created with 7th Heaven and Secret Life of the American Teenager, that would be more the Andi Mack maturity of show compared to other DCOS.

kanc

Does anyone remember what did Disney channel aired any acquisition movies or direct to video movies for last year's Halloween event, that is possibly not airing this year? I think it used to air on weekends...

LinusFan303

Squeak
I think they mostly aired Disney made stuff , like original movies, Disney features, those Spooky Buddy films . The only thing they aired I ,believe , that wasn't either acquired or direct to video was a movie called "Spookley the Square Pumpkin".

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts