Disney Channel Greenlights "Amphibia" and "The Owl House," Season 4 of "Star vs. the Forces of Evil"

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Nov 1, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks the witch from the Owl House looks like Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo.

StellaMagic

Nov 18, 2006
Virginia
I am looking forward to both shows. I have a "Wander OVer Yonder mixed with Brandy and Mr. Whiskers" vibe about Amphibia, and I sense good villains in that one. The Owl House seems like my kind of show. It has magic and mystery of Star vs. mixed with the mystery of Gravity Falls.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.
With all of the drama, hype and rumors going amok- past and present, inside and outside the animation community- I almost just want to escape, a la the late, great Jimi Hendrix:
I wish a happy 52nd birthday to Fred Tatasciore. He's known for many roles like the Hulk, Solomon Grundy, Rocksteady, Megatron, and many more.
This new "Amphibia" show actually looks interesting.