Disney bought 21st Century Fox for $71.3 billion in stock

lowell

oh they going to still make ice age and rio after blue sky studios got the axe like how disney still produces power rangers after disney shut down saban, perhaps if buck wild gets popular, Disney revives blue sky studios
No, those IPs will continue at Disney but the technology, equipment, and most of the animators of Blue Sky will spread to all the other animation departments I've said above.

harry580

No, those IPs will continue at Disney but the technology, equipment, and most of the animators of Blue Sky will spread to all the other animation departments I've said above.
I can see it, Disney absorbing blue sky studios into Walt Disney animation and 20th animation like Hanna Barbera was absorbed into Warner Bros animation and Cartoon Network studios and adding the disney name to blue sky studios films, I mean if disney can put their name on low budget sequels and planes, why not blue sky studios films

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
ESPN+ should feature classic Monday Night Football games from the Frank and Al and Dan era.

harry580

look like disney is renaming 20th animation back to 20th television animation and be the production company for future seasons and series for 20th animated series

I wonder what next for the animation of 20th?, merging blue sky studios and 20th century animation to form 20th feature animation?

Ghoster1987

howdy
Sounds like 20th as far as animated stuff goes will be more Adult-oriented while anything released with the Disney name will be family/kids-oriented.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Sounds like 20th as far as animated stuff goes will be more Adult-oriented while anything released with the Disney name will be family/kids-oriented.
Which means Blue Sky should be absorbed into Walt Disney Animation Studios. After the merger, IPs like Ice Age are better suited for the Disney name than 20th Century Studios.

harry580

Which means Blue Sky should be absorbed into Walt Disney Animation Studios. After the merger, IPs like Ice Age are better suited for the Disney name than 20th Century Studios.
the problem about that is that blue sky is technically part of 20th century animation so they can't do that

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts