Disney bought 21st Century Fox for $71.3 billion in stock

lowell

oh they going to still make ice age and rio after blue sky studios got the axe like how disney still produces power rangers after disney shut down saban, perhaps if buck wild gets popular, Disney revives blue sky studios
No, those IPs will continue at Disney but the technology, equipment, and most of the animators of Blue Sky will spread to all the other animation departments I've said above.

harry580

No, those IPs will continue at Disney but the technology, equipment, and most of the animators of Blue Sky will spread to all the other animation departments I've said above.
I can see it, Disney absorbing blue sky studios into Walt Disney animation and 20th animation like Hanna Barbera was absorbed into Warner Bros animation and Cartoon Network studios and adding the disney name to blue sky studios films, I mean if disney can put their name on low budget sequels and planes, why not blue sky studios films

PF9

ESPN+ should feature classic Monday Night Football games from the Frank and Al and Dan era.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The brand-new Evangelion movie can't be delayed anymore. It will be released tomorrow. Rejoice!
Added @Christopher Glennon 's name to the Un-Iverse dedication page.

Frankly, it was long overdue.
Did you know that 99% of the facts about "Xiaolin Chronicles" were actually made up by the fans, since the show was produced in France, not the United States?
This theory is.... interesting.

Featured Posts