Discovered WB Kodak Film Slides

Latest News & Videos

Kapmcrunk

Jan 19, 2018
Ratings
b2bZFH2.jpg

Hello everyone. This is my first post. We have been renovating an old house, and found a box labeled "Disney 2x2" (obviously incorrectly labeled) which contained the following WB images on strips of Kodak Safety Film 6036. On the strips are various iconic scenes with Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer, and Porky.

To my knowledge there is very little precedence for this sort of thing, and I'm wondering if anyone here may have some insight. There aren't too many cartoon forums on the internet either, so I'm at a loss for where to start.

There was also a hand written note included in the box stating:
"Yall Come back now, you hear" Signed simply -W-

38nlrlF.jpg
OrotyTo.jpg
UguiVGj.jpg
15iHjCh.jpg
88aOkeX.jpg
VIm8WRg.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

At first, I thought Brian Hohlfeld working on many shows Nicole Dubuc worked on was just a coincidence . It turns out they're married. I previously thought the Paul Dini / Misty Lee marriage had the largest age gap (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1976), but this is the one that's larger (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1978, making 21 years). I'm not complaining, but this is surprising.
Into the Spider-Verse is definitely one of the better animated films I've seen this year. I really enjoyed its comicbooky art style and animation. I wouldn't mind a sequel.