Disappointing Lineup?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Pinkiepie

Aug 28, 2018
United States
Hey all not sure where to post, so feel free place where applicable thanks ahead of time. Anyhow, is it just me or did Boomerang get disappointing after they stopped airing most of the Hanna-Barbera stuff? Then when I saw these past few few weeks they started airing some again. It’s just seems to be the same 5 cartoon over n over again? They brought back The Jetson’s, The Flintstones, Smurfs, Be Cool Scooby Do(not a big fan) and A Pup Named Scooby Doo. Is there a way of asking the channel what’s going here? Thanks again!

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?