Did the last 5 episodes of CatDog premiere on the main Nickelodeon or on Nicktoons?

Latest News & Videos

Toons Fan

May 10, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
www.tapatalk.com
Only one episode premiered on Nicktoons back in June 2005 it was the episode "Vexed of Kin / Meat Dog's Friends" it never aired on main Nickelodeon.

And, there are still two episodes that have never aired on US TV they're "Mean Bob, We Hardly Knew Ye / CatDog in Winslowland" and "Cone Dog / The Ballad of Ol' 159" both episodes are available on DVD though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Only one episode premiered on Nicktoons back in June 2005 it was the episode "Vexed of Kin / Meat Dog's Friends" it never aired on main Nickelodeon.

And, there are still two episodes that have never aired on US TV they're "Mean Bob, We Hardly Knew Ye / CatDog in Winslowland" and "Cone Dog / The Ballad of Ol' 159" both episodes are available on DVD though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Will those episodes ever air?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Will those episodes ever air?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
Given the fact it's been so long since Nick aired, it would be never. Unless NickSplat ever brings back CatDog, then it might be likely or unlikely if they air remaining unaired TV episodes

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

You ever wanted to see a short film made by Big Bird and Murray Monster involving a murder? Well, here it is.

Dark humor aside, it's a darkly entertaining short film from 2003.
Hope everyone is staying safe during this tropical storm. Had a lot of rain here in Southwest Florida.
IMO C.H. Greenblatt wrote and storyboarded some of the best episodes of Spongebob and Billy and Mandy.
Sesame Street: Creating a world that is smarter, stronger, and kinder.

I'm starting a special competition on my deviantart. More information can be found here.