Did the last 5 episodes of CatDog premiere on the main Nickelodeon or on Nicktoons?

Latest News & Videos

Toons Fan

May 10, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
www.tapatalk.com
Only one episode premiered on Nicktoons back in June 2005 it was the episode "Vexed of Kin / Meat Dog's Friends" it never aired on main Nickelodeon.

And, there are still two episodes that have never aired on US TV they're "Mean Bob, We Hardly Knew Ye / CatDog in Winslowland" and "Cone Dog / The Ballad of Ol' 159" both episodes are available on DVD though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

Vaughn Max

Sep 10, 2017
Only one episode premiered on Nicktoons back in June 2005 it was the episode "Vexed of Kin / Meat Dog's Friends" it never aired on main Nickelodeon.

And, there are still two episodes that have never aired on US TV they're "Mean Bob, We Hardly Knew Ye / CatDog in Winslowland" and "Cone Dog / The Ballad of Ol' 159" both episodes are available on DVD though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Will those episodes ever air?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Will those episodes ever air?

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
Given the fact it's been so long since Nick aired, it would be never. Unless NickSplat ever brings back CatDog, then it might be likely or unlikely if they air remaining unaired TV episodes

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

some Twitter thread I started about my history with CN, inspired by this trend of telling your history with a channel there.
Currently watching Klaus on Netflix, cause it's Christmas in July. :p

I'm at St Joseph, MO though.
The 2005 "Fantastic Four" film is 15 years old today.
Mr. Enter's true colors have been finally revealed.
Today we start the crossovers edition of Media Brackets. This matchup is between "The Manny With The Golden Bear" (Special Agent Oso and Handy Manny) and "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" (Doc McStuffins and Winnie The Pooh).