Did anyone enjoy the Duck Dodgers TV series?

Santana434

I love this show ever since I first watch it on boomerang from CN(back when boomerang was good and had nothing but classic cartoons 24/7) I still love it to this day. The plots were funny/interesting, the characters were likeable especially Daffy, and the theme song was awesome. And I enjoyed all seasons tho I do prefer the first two seasons more especially the second season( just my opinion) the third season was a little weak but still funny and entertaining it doesn’t have to be too serious anyways since it’s a looney tunes show after all. So I will give credit to it. So what are your thoughts on This underrated masterpiece of a looney tunes spinoff show?

Attachments

• E127382E-F433-4071-B01C-DDE21F6C8BA2.jpeg
    E127382E-F433-4071-B01C-DDE21F6C8BA2.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 10

creator

Absolutely underrated. I never watched the third season though. Around 2004-2005 Cartoon Network aired Duck Dodgers, Samurai Jack, Teen Titans, Foster’s Home, and Clone Wars. It felt like the network hit another peak after the original Cartoon Cartoon Friday’s shows were winding down.

cheril59

I love it! Why can't they ever make a Looney Tunes TV show like that anymore? I mean, one that's traditionally animated overseas in Korea, and the characters have their modern day designs (from the '50s of course).

And hey, I love those great stories, gags, and wild takes true to the classic Looney Tunes shorts, and bouncy yet galactic music score by Robert J. Kral.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's a fun fact. Benjamin Valic said in this article about how he considers Robert Downey Jr as one of his favorite actors.

What I currently plan: Artistic Alphabet, but with references to various Anime Superhero members in the background.

This is the original version, it was made in 1996 and uploaded to Youtube a decade later:
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
To think that it was 5 years ago on this day when Ronnie Anne Santiago made her "formal"/on-screen debut. It was on May 3rd of that year when she made her "technical"/off-screen debut.

The winner of this matchup is Surprise, which got 4 votes. The Birthday Cruise got 1 vote. The next matchup is Sleepover Sneak In. It's between "Slumber Party Sneak In" from Too Loud and "Blunder Party" from The Casagrandes.

Featured Posts