Did Amazon Cancel The Rocky And Bullwinkle Reboot?

Latest News & Videos

GrantM

Nov 11, 2001
Glasgow, Scotland
I know it wasnt the most well recieved show out there but i actually really grew to like it (Plus having Mark Hamill as himself/Captain Great Guy was freaking awesome, that guy makes anything he shows up in instantly great if my recent experience with Time Squad is any indication)..........anyways its been almost a year since season 1 finished up but i cant find any indication of if its coming back or not. Did Amazon quietly cancel it or something?. Which would be a shame cause i feel like im probably the one person who (well after some outside encouragement) gave it a fair chance. If anything it finally made me check out the original series

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
Unfortunately, this cartoon is still not available on Amazon Prime in Europe and I don't know why :(

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
On the one hand, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case given that the show hasn't gotten a lot of attention. On the other hand, Amazon shows are known for extremely long hiatuses (like how there was a hiatus of 14 months between both halves of season 1 of The Stinky And Dirty Show, or a hiatus of 17 months for Niko And The Sword Of Light).

TheMisterManGuy

Oct 23, 2014
It makes me wonder why DreamWorks went with Amazon for this show, considering they're pretty much in bed with Netflix.

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
May 13, 2006
Advanced Idea Mechanics
I think only the cartoons in the Netflix/Dreamworks partnership are the ones getting a large amount of episodes. Both this and Kung Fu Panda only lasted 26 episodes each.

It makes me wonder why DreamWorks went with Amazon for this show, considering they're pretty much in bed with Netflix.
They probably wanted to extend to other areas, but it seems they don't have huge commitments with them as they do with Netflix.

GrantM

Nov 11, 2001
Glasgow, Scotland
On the one hand, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case given that the show hasn't gotten a lot of attention. On the other hand, Amazon shows are known for extremely long hiatuses (like how there was a hiatus of 14 months between both halves of season 1 of The Stinky And Dirty Show, or a hiatus of 17 months for Niko And The Sword Of Light).
Yikes!........and i thought the Steven Universe hiatuses were bad!

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For those of you upset over Steven Universe Future's Emmy loss, let me assure you that Emmys are worthless. David E Kelly, one of the the worst writers I've ever seen, and Murphy Brown, one of the the worst sitcoms I've ever seen, have shelves full of them, and David Lynch and Joss Whedon have none.
I also wish a happy 57th birthday to Dan Povenmire. He's worked on Rocko's Modern Life, Catdog, Family Guy, Hey Arnold, and SpongeBob. He also co-created Phineas And Ferb and Milo Murphy's Law.
I wish a happy 35th birthday to Mairghread Scott. She's worked on many projects like Ultimate Spiderman, Kaijudo, Transformers Rescue Bots, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Marvel Rising, Justice League Action, Wonder Woman Bloodlines, and more.