Describe Something In The Most Ridiculous Way Possible

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Frodo Baggins is sent to his cousin Kevin McAllister's house after the death of his mother as his father is away on business but his cousin is far from being a good person.
The Good Son

SweetShop209

The climax of this 2010 movie has Dean Winchester trying to kill Bender.

Red Hood (Jensen Ackles) tries killing The Joker (John DiMaggio).

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Bruce Wayne (who is married to Katniss Everdeen) and Lois Lane are con artists who are forced to work with FBI agent Jackson Maine to set up a sting operation on corrupt politicians including Camden mayor Clint Barton.
American Hustle

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
An albino red haired cowgirl was the main protagonist of her show that unfortunately was screwed by the network.
The Legend of Calamity Jane

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Private investigator John McClane teams up with ex-NFL player Michael Richard Kyle Jr. to uncover details between a corrupt politician and the owner of the latter's former NFL team over legalising gambling.
The Last Boy Scout

Darkdawn

I Am Here
The animated spin-off series that Minority Report never had. The bad news is that it doesn't have Steven Spielberg's brilliant direction. The good news is that the lead character isn't a Scientologist.
Psycho-Pass

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Lara Croft is a FBI agent in Canada who is sent to arrest Vincent Freeman, a serial killer who assumes the identities of his victims.
Taking Lives

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Princess Fiona, Joan Watson and Casey Becker are female spies working together, continuing the legacy from the Seventies and their successors includes the likes of Bella Swan and Princess Jasmine.
Charlie's Angels

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Jack Bauer becomes the President after his predecessor and everyone ahead of him in the presidential line of succession are killed in an explosion at the Capitol Building.
Designated Survivor

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Agent J is a Nigerian doctor examining the brains of NFL players on what caused chronic traumatic encephalopathy prior to their deaths.
Concussion

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Tamwar Masood discovers that the world has changed to that the Beatles never existed, thus in this alternate reality, he is attributed as the writer of their songs.
Yesterday

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts