Deputy Droop-a-long?

Lucho

'Ja think I'm a cowboy?
Any images of Deputy Droop-a-long without his hat? Concept art, screen caps?
Or Secret Squirrel for that matter?

cb3073fe413b160669f2a9aa8d8f5ef4.jpg

Last edited:

Eric B

Why is "Deputy Dawg" printed on there? What a mistake!

I remember the episode where he briefly had his hat off. Or it may have been two. Not sure. Either he had something under it, or he might have been blasted or something. They were playing these during the Yogi Bear or Huckleberry Hound shows int he afternoon, but I think they stopped when the schedule changed.

Lucho

'Ja think I'm a cowboy?
Watch Annie Hoaxley and Slick Quick Gun.
Great! Thanks Toonatic,
LOL Not what I expected, I thought his head would be much flatter, ears drooped and much squintier I guess? He really looks more alert than I imagined, but there he is! :)

Annie Hoaxley
2a31ok.gif

Slick Quick Gun.
2a32ai.gif

Why is "Deputy Dawg" printed on there? What a mistake!
Wah! Didn't notice, That is weird! Not only the wrong character, but the wrong animation house too.

So what about HB Secret Squirrel was he ever depicted without his hat?
Any suggested episodes, model-sheet art, or turnarounds?

Last edited:

Lucho

'Ja think I'm a cowboy?
Not that this thread topic, or character needed a bump or will ever generate much chatter alone, I did want to add to it though.
Do we have general "HB Zoo" thread? where I could have better introduced this, or this whole thread could possibly be merged into?
Cause I think that would be great!

And I could also better pursue the Hat-less Secret Squirrel image, and any other random HB Zoo thoughts?

Anyway, just randomly watched another episode which had his hat fly off:
Episode West Pest:
2ana9i.gif

Also apparently Droop-a-long, has a nephew called little Tag-a-long LOL! Which I thought that was so cute, and remembered this thread.
(will post a pic)
Edit:
2a32mt.gif

Also Edited some dead photobpbucket pics above.

Another random observaton Ricochet had a cousin called Ricochet Chavez...
2a301t.gif

Curious did Ricochet & Droop-a-long ever meet or crossover with Quick Draw & Baba Looey?
AsB7yM6.png
x
ZNpMk1o.jpg
?
In any cartoon series? story-book? Dell or Charlton comics? or Marvel comic? who I think had the license at one point?

LOL post so random, can we combine it into an broader HB Zoo thread?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts