Demand for animated series with merpeople surging

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
There has been a surge in the demand for animated series with merpeople. Expect tons of these to come in the next few years.

Pooky

Luckily I foresaw this coming and bought the copywrite for the term merpeople. You might say I've got it...

Mer-made :cool:

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
I hope this means the Mermaid Melody dub finally gets a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Ordered a drawing board and wooden ruler off Amazon. My Dad's bringing them over on Friday. Itching to try them both. The artwork in The Un-Iverse is about to get a LOT straighter!
Since it will be my birthday in 2 days' time, I've decided to virtually slice my profile picture as a birthday cake and give 12 slices, one is kept to me, one to Bloo and 10 slices to my favorite AS members.
I've been playing a ton of "Pac-Man 99" on the Nintendo Switch lately. Still can't seem to get above Rank #30 in a match....

EDIT: And yes, I'm enjoying it more than "Super Mario Bros. 35".
I just love the reactions to this comment, with some people playing along and others being like "Wait, what?"

I'm one of those Star Wars fans that never hated the Prequel Trilogy and felt it got more hate than it deserved. It wasn't perfect but neither was the Original Trilogy and I felt it did have its strengths.

Featured Posts