December, 2020--What Did You Buy/Get This Month

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Here's what we have for the final month of 2020:

Override 2 (XSeriesX, PS5, XONE, PS4, Switch)
Chronos: Before The Ashes (PC, XONE, PS4, Switch)
Empire of Sin (XONE, PS4, Switch)
Immortals Fenyx Rising (XSeriesX, PS5, XONE, PS4, Switch)
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age (XONE, PS4)
Dying Light: Anniversary Edition (XONE, PS4)
Cyberpunk 2077 (XONE, PS4)
Crystal Crisis (PS4)
Space Invaders Forever (PS4)
My Universe: Pet Clinic (Switch)
Pretty Princess Party (Switch)
Commandos 2 HD Remastered (Switch)
John Wick: Hex (Switch)
Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise (Switch)
Fire Emblem: 30th Anniversary Edition (Switch)
Monkey Barrels (Switch)
Indivisible (Switch)

Sorry, I'm late with the list. I became sick but I'm feeling much better.

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very safe New Year.

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
I got a 32GB Wii U.

Games I bought for it are:

Mario Kart 8 (bundled with the console)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Legend of Kay Anniversary

Also bought Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2 on Steam.

UPDATE: also bought the Asterix XXL trilogy on Steam last week.

Last edited:

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
I am getting a Sega Dreamcast pretty soon. The system I ordered comes with Sega Rally 2, Wetrix+, Sonic Adventure, Shenmue, Test Drive Le Mans, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Phantasy Star Online, and Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense. I am also getting Rayman 2: The Great Escape and a green VMU, which I ordered separately.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I got Paper Mario: The Origami King on the Switch for Christmas. It's pretty fun so far. I just finished the second world. The worlds are fun to explore, finding the Toads and collectables feels rewarding, the humor usually works pretty well and the characters are charming. I can see why fans wanted traveling companions back when they do add some nice dynamics and personality to the game.

As for the combat system, I think it works pretty well. It seems to be one of the more controversial aspects of the game from what I can tell. I can see why when it can make battles feel tedious and there isn't a clear level up system in place. I think it works because it makes the battles go faster than they would otherwise. It can be frustrating when I can't figure out the puzzle in time though. It works a lot better when there aren't multiple different enemies on the board and in a boss battle since it makes it easier for me to see how to line the enemies or the items up. I'm just about in the middle of the game, but so far, it's pretty neat.

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
4 2600 games: Commando, Winter Games, Midnight Magic, & one more I can’t recall.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Before I begin the new list, I must mention that I got Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time on PS4 for Christmas. It looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun. I like Coco's new look as well and I can't to see what she'll do.

Also on Christmas, I got two other PS4 games from my sister as long over-due birthday presents due to the pandemic:

Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (PS4)--I loved playing the original PS1 game and I can't wait to see what new surprises this updated HD version will have.
Atari Flashback Classics Vol. 1 (PS4)--I've been meaning to get this for a long time. I'm looking forward to playing the classic Atari 2600 games again that I loved when I was a child. I also can't wait to play a few of the classic Atari arcade games again which include Asteroids, Tempest, & of course, Pong.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts