Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Ratings
Texas
Visit site
Here's what we have for the final month of 2018:

Just Cause 4: Gold Edition (XONE, PS4)
Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek (XONE, PS4, Switch)
Biomutant (XONE, PS4)
Subnautica (XONE, PS4)
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (XONE, PS4)
Override: Mech City Brawl (XONE, PS4)
Jagged Alliance Rage (XONE, PS4)
Player Unknown"s Battlegrounds (PS4)
Persona: Endless Night Collection (PS4)
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (PS4)
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (PS4)
Monster Boy & The Cursed Kingdom (PS4, Switch)
Roller Coaster Tycoon: Joyride VR (PS4)
Gungrave: Loaded Coffin Edition VR (PS4)
Wordhunters (PS4)
Just Deal With It (PS4)
Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World (PS4, Switch)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
Katamari Damacy: Reroll (Switch)
V-Rally 4 (Switch)
Sega Genesis Classics (Switch)
Atari Flashback Classics (Switch)
Roller Coaster Tycoon (Switch)
Gear Club Unlimited 2 (Switch)
Salt & Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition (Switch)

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone.

Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,865 11
Framingham, MA
I got the Legends Flashback Blast with 12 games including Space Invaders and Burger Time.

UPDATE: 12/9

So I played Escape It! for around 15 or 20 minutes. It's a super fun game... that I mastered after that short a space of time. I can beat it in under a minute each time now. After 20 minutes. Can you imagine back in the 1980's parents shelling out 50 bucks for a game their kids can beat and get sick of within twenty minutes? Maybe the two-player level (which I have not tried) adds a bigger variation to the game, but I somehow doubt it. Parents used to get taken to the cleaners by many of the substandard games Atari put out. I can imagine the look of regret on every single parent's face whenever they looked at the dusty, barely used Escape It! cartridge lying around their house. It was the precise game they invented garage sales for. Not sure why it was included on a Legends pack. .

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.