December 2018 Nick Premieres

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
I can't wait to see how the Yugioh Arc-V series will finish. It was nice seeing pretty Alexis from Yugioh GX as an additional character. I'll definitely want to see all three seasons in its UNCUT SUB version later.

I also can't wait to see the Christmas episode of The Loud House for the first time because I haven't seen it yet. It should be a lot of fun.

kanc

@Charles Rafter very oddly, even though "What Rebecca Does" already did air last September, thefutoncritic did not even update those.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Just checked Zap2it, and there will be a week of Double Dare premieres on the week of December 24-28 @ 7pm starting Wednesday (since the Monday and Tuesday of that same week are Christmas Eve and Christmas Day respectively).

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Abby Hatcher is airing a day early on Monday, December 31st at 12:30PM with the episode "Afraid of Cats/Chef Curly"

And, the production number for the episode is #106.

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!

Toons Fan

No, it’s airing on January 1st as planned. The schedule on Nick.com is a bit funky right now.
Nope, both my TV Guide and Zap2it shows it airing on the 31st as well.

kanc

What happened to the January thread?
we still have January premiere thread though. not sure how that automatic disappeared (maybe due to some upgrades in toonzone or something), but it's now back

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I found out that the original All That is not created by Dan Schneider. Is that true?
WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!

Featured Posts