December, 2017--What Did You Buy/Get This Month

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Ratings
Texas
Visit site
Here's what we have for the final month of 2017:

Doom VFR (PC, PS4)
Okami HD (XONE, PS4)
Hello Neighbor (XONE)
Rad Rodgers (XONE, PS4)
Steep: Winter Games Edition (XONE, PS4)
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard--Gold Edition (XONE, PS4)
The Walking Dead: A Telltale Series Collection (XONE, PS4)
Tokyo Xanadu EX+ (PS4)
Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package (PS4)
Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition (PS4)
The End Is Nigh (Switch)
Stern Pinball Arcade (Switch)

So, what's everyone gonna get this month?

Everyone, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas & a very safe and Happy New Year.

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
May 14, 2002
Ratings
New York
users.ign.com
Mega Man amiibo

I figured I'd get the amiibo in preparation for the two Mega Man Legacy Collection games coming out next year. You just never know how scarce these amiibos will end up being in the future. In the mean time though, I can just use it on Breath of the Wild.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah... I just watched the end of Peepoodo... And I wish I hadn't. If I'm considered a wuss for liking Milo Murphy's Law. Big City Greens, Summer Camp Island, Clarence, Craig of the Creek, Hilda, Harvey Beaks, Harvey Street Kids and even The Loud House - not to mention LPS (2012, 2018) SO MUCH MORE because at least those shows have some constraint to not be this gross - then I could care less what you think of me.
Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)