Death metal

Mick

Any fans of death metal here? I am. I'm usually the first one to start up a thread about it. It is safe to say it is my favorite genre. I also create my own death metal.

Besides Cannibal Corpse (my favorite band of all-time), I also listen to Blood Red Throne, Infected Virulence, Demented Ted and many more. :evil:

haiduk

demoniac
I like Dissection (they're more blackened death), Vomitory, a bit of Bloodbath, Immolation, (old) Nile, etc.. probably forgetting a bunch.

Check out Haiduk

durian

Death metal is the most hardcore type of music for me. Not really a fan but I wonder how other people can listen to it! It seems like a lot of banging and chaos.

haiduk

demoniac
First it starts with classic metal, then you start getting a little heavier with thrash, then even heavier with death metal. That's usually how it happens, not many people jump into death metal right away.

Haiduk - New Albu\m/ - Exomancer

Exomancer, by Haiduk

James Bester

Screaming for Vengeance
I'm typically a fan of melodic death metal myself, but there are a few death metal bands that I still love to listen to every now and then. Some of my favorite old school death metal albums are mainly from Bolt Thrower, Death, and old-school Amorphis. I also REALLY enjoy Entombed and Dismember's early works, as they bring some of the melodic edge that eventually led to the melodic death scene in Gothenburg. This is one of my favorite death metal tracks... it includes one of the most incredible outro's I've ever heard in a metal song.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Brazilian metal band Sepultura's biggest UK hit is "Roots Bloody Roots" and it's worth knowing that while they're primarily known as a death metal band, they've also dabbled in the nu metal and groove metal genres, as evidenced in their 1996 album Roots.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts