Death metal

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Mick

Oct 3, 2014
Ratings
New York
www.last.fm
Any fans of death metal here? I am. I'm usually the first one to start up a thread about it. It is safe to say it is my favorite genre. I also create my own death metal.

Besides Cannibal Corpse (my favorite band of all-time), I also listen to Blood Red Throne, Infected Virulence, Demented Ted and many more. :evil:

durian

Feb 15, 2018
Ratings
Death metal is the most hardcore type of music for me. Not really a fan but I wonder how other people can listen to it! It seems like a lot of banging and chaos.

haiduk

Deathlord
Aug 31, 2016
Ratings
the forest
First it starts with classic metal, then you start getting a little heavier with thrash, then even heavier with death metal. That's usually how it happens, not many people jump into death metal right away.

Haiduk - New Albu\m/ - Exomancer

Exomancer, by Haiduk

James Bester

Screaming for Vengeance
Apr 19, 2004
Ratings
Georgia
www.last.fm
I'm typically a fan of melodic death metal myself, but there are a few death metal bands that I still love to listen to every now and then. Some of my favorite old school death metal albums are mainly from Bolt Thrower, Death, and old-school Amorphis. I also REALLY enjoy Entombed and Dismember's early works, as they bring some of the melodic edge that eventually led to the melodic death scene in Gothenburg. This is one of my favorite death metal tracks... it includes one of the most incredible outro's I've ever heard in a metal song.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?