"DC's Legends of Tomorrow" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Idk, were there any signicicant to mid tier characters who got super powers from alien abduction or some event like Invasion! in the comics?

Otaku-sempai

If we're looking at an alien invasion in Season 6. PLEASE let it be Manga Khan and the Cluster, the Appellaxians or the Khunds. Any of these would be perfect foils for the Legends (though a part of me just wants to see L-Ron on the show).

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Season 6 NEEDS to have an episode set during the 1971 Attica riot. John Lennon's song "Oh Yoko!" (from Imagine, released in the US on the same day as the riot) should be in the episode as well.

At some point a Beatles song (not a solo song by one of their members like "Oh Yoko!") should be in the season too. As I've said before, they missed a huge opportunity to use "Let It Be" in "Moonshot".

Otaku-sempai

Season 6 NEEDS to have an episode set during the 1971 Attica riot. John Lennon's song "Oh Yoko!" (from Imagine, released in the US on the same day as the riot) should be in the episode as well.

At some point a Beatles song (not a solo song by one of their members like "Oh Yoko!") should be in the season too. As I've said before, they missed a huge opportunity to use "Let It Be" in "Moonshot".
Unfortunately, the cost of using a Beatles song might actually be prohibitive.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer

And we've repeatedly told you Beatles songs are unaffordable on a TV budget.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Yesterday was able to do it. But I digress. There needs to be an Attica episode next season.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Lisseth Chavez joins the cast.
Chavez will play Esperanza “Spooner” Cruz. Tough and self-sufficient, Spooner Cruz lives off the grid, devising ingenious tech for the detection of — and defense against — space aliens. And while some might call her paranoid, she calls it being prepared. A survivor of a childhood alien encounter, Spooner now believes she has the ability to communicate telepathically with aliens — making her the perfect recruit for Waverider captains Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), Ava Sharpe (Jes Macallan) and the Legends who, in season six, will be hunting down extraterrestrials who have been displaced throughout history.
Exec producer Grainne Godfrey, speaking on the Legends DC Fandome panel, said, “She is a young Latinx woman from Texas, who was kidnapped by aliens and has a third for vengeance. She’s not going to be the loveable losers that we normally have, she’s going to be pretty tough and gives it to the other Legends and they’re going to have to react to her and I think it’s going to throw them off their feet a little bit.”

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts