"DC's Legends of Tomorrow" News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
Here's a question: Did anyone notice whether at the end of Crisis whether or not when Routh's Superman returned in the rebooted Multiverse he was still wearing black around the S on his costume? If he wasn't, that would hint that Lois and the rest of the people from the Daily Planet never died. Did anyone catch that?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Here's a question: Did anyone notice whether at the end of Crisis whether or not when Routh's Superman returned in the rebooted Multiverse he was still wearing black around the S on his costume? If he wasn't, that would hint that Lois and the rest of the people from the Daily Planet never died. Did anyone catch that?
Yeah, that Superman-96 went back to the classic S. No black anymore. Could be Lois and co. were restored. Or just to end cap on a feeling of hope with an homage with the John Williams score even. I guess it's also up in the air if he remembered the Crisis since he was technically the Paragon up until the moment Lex became it. Stands to reason he might still have remembered and that experience of meeting everyone was enough to restore his faith and hope.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
Yeah, that Superman-96 went back to the classic S. No black anymore. Could be Lois and co. were restored. Or just to end cap on a feeling of hope with an homage with the John Williams score even. I guess it's also up in the air if he remembered the Crisis since he was technically the Paragon up until the moment Lex became it. Stands to reason he might still have remembered and that experience of meeting everyone was enough to restore his faith and hope.
I'm betting it meant that Lois was restored. Arrow gave us the super happy ending and that sounds like something Oliver would have done.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’m adding Primo to Triad, turning it into QUAD. So now it’s Qubo, DiscFam, UniKids, and Primo. Should I add V-Me Kids to it for preschool content? It’s a sister channel to Primo, so it won’t affect it that much.
am I the only one posting the updates for Slimetime while nobody else seems to care????
R.I.P. Tomi DePaola, author and illustrator from my home state, best known for children's books such as Strega Nona.

He was so young.
In my April Fool's Day prank regarding either Mediacorp reviving Kids Central or Universal Kids merging with Qubo, I mistakenly called Primo TV as "V-Me Kids". I guess V-Me Kids ceased operation years ago. Sorry.