DCAU Podcast Recommendations

JonnyQuest037

DCAU Historian
That was a really great podcast. Too bad he got busy to put out regular episodes. But totally worth to give them a listen if you haven't already.
Who out there is still producing a DCAU podcast on a regular basis? Are there any more you'd recommend? I'm rather out of the loop in that area. I used to listen to a lot of podcasts during my commute and the day jobs I held from 2016-2019, but these days I can only listen while cleaning the apartment or driving around.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Who out there is still producing a DCAU podcast on a regular basis? Are there any more you'd recommend? I'm rather out of the loop in that area. I used to listen to a lot of podcasts during my commute and the day jobs I held from 2016-2019, but these days I can only listen while cleaning the apartment or driving around.
I'm the wrong person to ask. I don't listen to podcasts in general on a regular basis anymore. I'll start a separate thread for podcast recommendations. You already know Watchtower Database. There's the DCAU Review.

Mod Note: 2 posts moved to a new thread

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts