"DC Universe" Digital Service - Animation News and Discussion (Spoilers)

the greenman

Probably to some degree. Seeing how new it is, they might only give us limited episode count of a series. Something some of us were expecting.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

2010GT4.6V8

for those who signed up, will there be notice on how we get on the streaming service like username and password and when we will get them?

2010GT4.6V8

the stream service dc universe is now live I loaded on my roku tv last night and there's a lot of good stuff on it now... look for it

ShadowStar

I'll have to activate my membership tomorrow - in the meantime, can anyone confirm whether seasons 1 and 2 of Young Justice are on there?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Thanks! I'll get started on watching those episodes on the DC Universe platform. Have seen them before, of course, but I want to start supporting the show on DC Universe ASAP!
The comics are, too, and I think 2 new T-shirts.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I can't believe they put up the old Spirit tv movie/pilot with Sam Jones or the Legends of the Superheroes. What are the chances of seeing the Justice League of America pilot or David Kelley's Wonder Woman? It's kind of fun that they're giving access to the great and the not so good alike

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2010GT4.6V8

On my roku tv I'm not getting all the contents like community, encyclopedia, and shopping, yet. I get that stuff on online tho I hope it get fixed

ShadowStar

There's a lot of great stuff on this service! Every episode of Young Justice, Teen Titans, Legion of Super Heroes, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Static Shock, Superman: TAS, Batman: TAS, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and quite a few of the animated movies!

I can't find Batman & Harley Quinn, Sub-Zero, Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo or The New Batman Adventures though. Hopefully they'll be added. And I'd love to see all of the New Teen Titans shorts too, including the ones that were never aired. There's a lot to enjoy on here!

Last edited:

the greenman

There's a lot of great stuff on this service! Every episode of Young Justice, Teen Titans, Legion of Super Heroes, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Static Shock, Superman: TAS, Batman: TAS, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and quite a few of the animated movies!

I hope that the New Teen Titans shorts will be added before too long - I would love to see those. No sign of Mask of the Phantasm, Sub-Zero, Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo or The New Batman Adventures though - or if they're on there, then I guess I just can't find them. Batman & Harley Quinn isn't there either. But I have to reiterate that there is a LOT to enjoy on this service!

Batman: MotP is on there. The others I had not seen. I was kinda expecting the Swamp Thing movies and USA's Swamp Thing series. Oh well maybe next month. What the hell is The Spirit doing there? I think DC did a reboot comic in the 90's, but really?

ShadowStar

Batman: MotP is on there. The others I had not seen. I was kinda expecting the Swamp Thing movies and USA's Swamp Thing series. Oh well maybe next month. What the hell is The Spirit doing there? I think DC did a reboot comic in the 90's, but really?

I spotted Mask of the Phantasm in the end, yep. And I found some of the New Teen Titans shorts, but sadly not very many of them. The service also has every episode of Batman Beyond, plus Return of the Joker and Mystery of the Batwoman!

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Beginning with Reign of the Supermen in January, all future DC Universe Movie titles will now debut on the DC Universe streaming service the same day as the movies are released on physical media (Blu-ray, 4K Ultra HD, etc.). Check out the complete press release at The World's Finest!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts