"DC Universe" Digital Service - Animation News and Discussion (Spoilers)

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I can't. I get forwarded to a Wordpress login page.
Sign in with your existing password. The forum is trying to bridge your account here with the Wordpress site used for WF. If you have any other problems, let me know and I'll inform Harley.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Sign in with your existing password. The forum is trying to bridge your account here with the Wordpress site used for WF. If you have any other problems, let me know and I'll inform Harley.
Yeah, nothing happens when I enter my password.

Dreyfus

Looks good. Wish I had signed up for beta testing but everything seems to be shaping up nicely.

Otaku-sempai

Should I be able to access DC Universe on Google Play even if I don't have a mobile device? The beta doesn't seem to be on Roku yet.

EDIT (8/19): Yes, I signed up for the beta.

Last edited:

Dreyfus

It won't help you unless you signed up for the beta. If you did though, there are emulators you can use to install Google Play Store apps to your computer. The app allows me to reset my password via email and redirects me to a login page on dcuniverse.com, which seems like it could be the normal website version, but logging in only gives me the message that the app will launch in Fall.

ShadowStar

I wonder what the quality of the BTAS episodes will be like on the DC Universe service. They probably won't look as good as they (undoubtedly) will on the Blu-ray set... but if they do, then that would be such a great selling point!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
There is no streaming video available anywhere that looks as good as a Blu-Ray. That's actually the Blu-Ray's entire selling point.

ShadowStar

There is no streaming video available anywhere that looks as good as a Blu-Ray. That's actually the Blu-Ray's entire selling point.

Oh well, lesson learned! Too bad I've never owned a Blu-ray player, otherwise I would probably have known that!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
There will be a panel for DC Universe at New York Comic-Con.
October 04, 2018, 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM
Room 1A24 – Javits Center
DC fans - this is your Universe! Get an in-depth look at the brand new and ground breaking digital subscription service designed just for fans – DC UNIVERSE. Plus, get the latest updates on DC Universe original live-action and animated series like Titans and Young Justice: Outsiders, and a deep dive on the incredible line-up of legendary DC films and series, epic animated movies, comic books, exclusive merchandise and much more.

Harlequinn

Joker's Henchman
Their Twitter is advertising the first two season of BTAS being available in HD. Will the full series not be on the service at launch?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts