"DC Super Hero Girls" (Television Series) News & Discussion Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,556 46
Sherman Oaks CA
Nah. If I'm remembering correctly only Zatanna and Jessica Cruz were mentioned as series regulars with Wonder Woman. Batgirl and Harley Quinn were also mentioned I believe
Here's what I was going off of:

From the network: Gal pals Bumblebee, Zatanna and Green Lantern Jessica Cruz are always there to lend an ear, a shoulder to cry on and a fist to punch with, and their bros in the Justice League amp up the fun whether they’re at a concert or taking down a crime ring. But what happens when Diana and her favorite study buddy and fencing partner, Tatsu, can’t agree on how to dole out justice as Wonder Woman and Katana? Or when Barbara finds out her Gotham-Con bestie is teen-fiend Harley Quinn? Along with all their friends, foes and frenemies, this squad of super teens navigates the unique growing pains that come when you’re a teenager trying to fight the battles of the world and the battles of growing up at the same time.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,556 46
Sherman Oaks CA
I think there's still a chance more girls (and even some boys) will be featured on the show, either as recurring characters or just guest-stars, despite not being mentioned in the original description.
Poison Ivy has been mentioned by Lauren Faust on her twitter, although I don't think she's going to be a hero in this...

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
Ratings
7,980 6
A Valid Location
I'm pretty sure if anything from the magazine appears online it will be shared here as well (same goes for any of the other shows featured in the issue).

So, apart from going out and buying the issue ourselves and scanning stuff from it, all we can do is wait and see.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,556 46
Sherman Oaks CA
Information from the article:

- Supergirl and Wonder Woman go by Kara Danvers and Diana Prince.

- Core theme is mashing up being super and being teenagers.

- Kara craves the glory and fame of her cousin, Superman.

- The writers draw a lot from their own experiences as teenagers.

- Teen versions of The Flash, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, and Hawkman will appear, but with the exception of one boy they will mainly emphasize friendship with the boys rather then crushes or romantic interests.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,556 46
Sherman Oaks CA

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0
My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!